What is your personal definition of succes...

I watched a programme on BBC I player last night with Simon Reeve on a two part tour of Ireland, most enjoyable ,till part two in Belfast, on 12 July ,at the end even he stated he was ‘shocked’ at the unionist attitude to the current situation ,particularly The bonfires, saying this would not be allowed on mainland GB ,!burning of tri-colour and effigy of pope etc ,he said hard to understand the behaviour,while in Derry he spoke to one of the artist, who explained to him the stories being told by the paintings must remain, seemingly the tourist board and local officials would like to see them gone ?????which brings back to this forum,aren’t we glad that we can SEE right from wrong ,and act accordingly,! Just a thought ,hh

Wait till they turn 18, I didn't have a gray hair 3 yrs ago, I'm now gray. Wait till some guy hurts them. Oooft.

Yep, no truer words were spoken, TartanTim. Daughters are the best, but they age you so much when they become teens and young adults.

Success? Finding happiness - not as easy as it sounds, and for some an impossible task. Still looking here, but on the right track, for the most part...

When your kids turn out to be what you hoped and knowing your sacrifices were worth every second.
The struggle was real Boab, but the rewards are so worth it
Spent the day on Saturday, with my 3 year old Granddaughter, look at that smile
My family being happy and the love we have for each other, you can't buy that feeling
Appreciate all the replies
Anyone else ?
HH

Attachments

• Lily I want this one Papa .jpg
    Lily I want this one Papa .jpg
    133 KB · Views: 3
  • Lily on her ATV YEAH .jpg
    Lily on her ATV YEAH .jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Members online