What remains to be scraped out of the barrel?

26+6=1

Some 'newspapers' are declaring Old Firm FC beat Celtic to unofficial title of world’s 'favourite Scottish football club'.
This is down to somebody apparently comparing google searches on a global basis. Aberdeen are apparently most popular in Kazakhstan but they are a sheep-loving people.
I think it would be really apt if they received this prestigious non-award in the form of a non-fungible token.

Some 'newspapers' are declaring Old Firm FC beat Celtic to unofficial title of world’s 'favourite Scottish football club'.
This is down to somebody apparently comparing google searches on a global basis. Aberdeen are apparently most popular in Kazakhstan but they are a sheep-loving people.
I think it would be really apt if they received this prestigious non-award in the form of a non-fungible token.
They’ve still to get the most raging fans award 🏆 …..been raging since 2012 and no stopped…that’s some time to huv a fat rid face….simply the best😡😡😡

Fuckin Google searches 🤣 they can have the Google cup that rag Is full of them bastards fuck old firm fc🖕

They’ve still to get the most raging fans award 🏆 …..been raging since 2012 and no stopped…that’s some time to huv a fat rid face….simply the best😡😡😡
Funny enough I was watching a Tibetan documentary the other night and the Dalai Lama was saying they brought him over to Ibrokes (well rather he was at a local Buddhist Temple and the monks had a whiproun for taxi fare) to get him to examine 'the journey' from the perspective of Reincarnation. Surprisingly OFFC never published the findings of the study - 'same rancid fans, 2 different clubs and Kyogo truly is The Golden Child'.

Malky , Dick Campbell , Davie Martindale , Dennis Neilson . Anyone but Ange mate
Unfortunately Ange is paying the price for him teaching them their job aw season, this is one of the few weapons they have, and they are all immature and pathetic enough to use it to get one up on him…thats the measure of the hacks here in Scotland, spineless sycophantic bastards.
The Saints manager shuda walked it last season based on their findings this season..absolutely gutless the lot of them.
Little do they know Ange wont give a monkeys and congratulate whoever gets it…now thats class…something they will never possess.

Back