What time in the game on Sunday will Scott Brown be booked by the MIB

That, would be a rhetorical question
Bastards will try to book Broony as he disembarks from the team bus, just for showing up
I'm going for the 8th minute
Broony's number and of course 8IAR
Loved what Frank McAvennie said about Morelos when asked "Would you wind up Morelos, during a game Frank?"
Macca: "I'd wind him him up in the tunnel"
On to victory
HH

I'd leave Broony out of this one bhoys and Ghirls. More important game coming up cup final. We can and will win without Broonie. Not a game this one for our captain to take a hit and miss the Cup final, that is where history will be made treble treble more important than Sundays game. Football war is on the way don't need to take uneccessary injuries. Imo this one is going to erupt big time why you ask this one and not the others? 1 huns out for revenge huge time, know how to play only one way. 2 Clancy the ref, he must stamp his authority on this game early. If not licence to hurt and maim hun style. 3 Respect not shown to us as champions. Signal given take no prisoners. Hope to God I'm wrong but it's the way I see it panning out. My message to all our bhoys and Ghirls going to ipox sun take extreme care of yourselfs and your fellow Tim's. Safety in numbers. Be great ambassadors for our great club,the huns will show the world how disgusting and disrespectful they really are. We will win on and off the pitch. Good luck everyone. HH ☘️☘️????

Members online

Latest posts

Back