What times the penalty

Its great that livi have given them a reality check however we got one ourselves and theres at least 4 of these playground pitches. Lenny simply has to work out what players are better suited to play on these surfaces. Shouldn't be too difficult given the size of our squad but we cant afford to drop points at the grounds they drop them. This could be the virtual push we need to build upon , forget what's gone it's gone, concentrate on what's to come every game a cup final whether its Hamilton or hibs or sevco this is the time for us to take the initiative HH

I meant to say how many teams in the SPL play in Europe? Not teams with shagpile carpets. Never should be allowed in top leagues.
Are we a top league though? Once upon a time yes but now with the gross money given to clubs in the top 5 leagues even for relegation. Still I get and agree with your point no top division should have these pitches. We are far from the only country who have them though.

Are we a top league though? Once upon a time yes but now with the gross money given to clubs in the top 5 leagues even for relegation. Still I get and agree with your point no top division should have these pitches. We are far from the only country who have them though.
What i should have said was the top leagues in any country. I'm curious to know what teams play in other countries top leagues with plastic?

What i should have said was the top leagues in any country. I'm curious to know what teams play in other countries top leagues with plastic?
no idea if this list is accurate

Unintented consequences of misleading your fans

massive hole in accounts

no problem Morelos worth more than the hole.

Buy lots of players based on Morelos mythical high worth.

Morelos interest dries up.

the horde now want him sold to bolster the team despite fact they already in a hole, now a bigger hole committed and the fans think any cash they get for floppy stroppy will buy even more new players.

oops

guess that spending based on hypothetical values of other players at other clubs in other leagues might just be a bit risky.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back