What would you rather?

Lubos left peg

Feel free to add some more....
Would you rather skelp the huns every game in a season but lose the league or win the league but lose all games to the huns???

Would you rather have Larsson in his prime in our current squad or Billy McNeill in his prime in our current squad???

Just a bit of fun Bhoys and Ghirls to fill the boring out of season days ????

Feel free to add some more....
Would you rather skelp the huns every game in a season but lose the league or win the league but lose all games to the huns???

Would you rather have Larsson in his prime in our current squad or Billy McNeill in his prime in our current squad???

Just a bit of fun Bhoys and Ghirls to fill the boring out of season days ????
Sorry Lubo, but I'm a greedy bastard and I want it ALL........All I tells ya!!!

I'm still working on my genetic cloning device in order to create the greatest Celtic team of all!

I've mastered cloning a hun by rubbing two dods of shite together and perfectly recreating andy halliday!!!

Could be a Nobel Peace Prize heading my way soon

I'm still working on my genetic cloning device in order to create the greatest Celtic team of all!

I've mastered cloning a hun by rubbing two dods of shite together and perfectly recreating andy halliday!!!

Stole ma Thunder Spherical I want them all
In fact I am so greedy I want all the Lions
The Holy Goalie, The King And wee Lubo.
And have been forced to pick Broonie he’s still in ma Heid. Oh And wee Dembele.

HH ☘️

Stole ma Thunder Spherical I want them all
In fact I am so greedy I want all the Lions
The Holy Goalie, The King And wee Lubo.
And have been forced to pick Broonie he’s still in ma Heid. Oh And wee Dembele.

HH ☘️

Not allowed to be greedy. You have to chose one or the other!!! Its my game, ok!!!! ?????

?? gony no clone anymer theres enough of the bastards as it is

Latest posts

Back