Whats everyone doing to chill 24hrs before game

Going out to be dragged about with this nutter.

Have I told you Cesar is aff his heed.
Just out for a walk way the dug there was accosted by 5 idiots wanting tae talk tae me then hud a look πŸ‘€ FFS wee Nicola out canvassing πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ sorry guys hud tae bite ma tongue , sometime just sometimes yea dae wiz yea we’re pished πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ should huv set ma dug oan her minders but πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ VOTE YES tae free booze and chemmysπŸ‘

Sitting with a large Glenfiddich, doing paper work for my next few visits to Holland, unfortunately its not for leisure, got a contract to move 16 high end motor yachts from shipyard/yacht broker in Holland to Cameron House at Loch Lomond, got to get paper work in min 2 weeks before each job, got 8 to move in May,already moved 8 last month.

The forms are a bit double Dutch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m down in Maybole, for the 1st outing of our newly acquired touring caravan, weather is very pleasant, sitting outside with a bottle of magners watching the sun set over the hills, no boax for the game tomorrow, so will have to bite the bullet and pay a tenner for a now tv day pass, planning of doing the Ayr racecourse car boot sale in the morning, to buy other people’s shite so I can add to my shite 🀣

Members online

Back