Whats everyone doing to chill 24hrs before game

I’m down in Maybole, for the 1st outing of our newly acquired touring caravan, weather is very pleasant, sitting outside with a bottle of magners watching the sun set over the hills, no boax for the game tomorrow, so will have to bite the bullet and pay a tenner for a now tv day pass, planning of doing the Ayr racecourse car boot sale in the morning, to buy other people’s shite so I can add to my shite 🤣
Car boots not cancelled cos of covid?

Mayboles a hunfested shit hole with a weird petrol station

I’m down in Maybole, for the 1st outing of our newly acquired touring caravan, weather is very pleasant, sitting outside with a bottle of magners watching the sun set over the hills, no boax for the game tomorrow, so will have to bite the bullet and pay a tenner for a now tv day pass, planning of doing the Ayr racecourse car boot sale in the morning, to buy other people’s shite so I can add to my shite 🤣
Drove through it earlier ,place looks run down to fuck 😂Girvan much nicer

Watch oot for some heavy rain ramorra BB.

Back