Whats happened to the January review?

I’m not in the camp if refunds myself
Your only going to get back money at the expense of next seasons quality
By waiting till last minute en masse would have them sweating
Any financial sanctions supporters decide to impose on them will be reflected in first team budget
Sure...that’s why this is a decision for everybody individually. But I cant see how else to get their attention. They are deliberately playing on fans loyalty - which in itself is despicable - to feel free to simply ignore any other form of protest.
Incidentally I’m sure they are also quite aware of the old ‘last gasp’ ploy and will treat that with equal disdain.

Sure...that’s why this is a decision for everybody individually. But I cant see how else to get their attention. They are deliberately playing on fans loyalty - which in itself is despicable - to feel free to simply ignore any other form of protest.
Incidentally I’m sure they are also quite aware of the old ‘last gasp’ ploy and will treat that with equal disdain.
coulnd't agree more,
each to their own
they've shown their contempt for us thats clear and felt
i'm just a guy that likes to support celtic, thats what its all about for me and i'm sure y'all
We're being severly tested this season though

It looks most likely there will be a hit on renewals; even taking the manager's situation out of things. Many people will struggle with finding the cash. We're mired in recession so, of course, there'll be some knock on effect in terms of what folk actually have to spend. If some people feel let down by the club in this most important of seasons, and they feel their money could be put better use, then it'll hardly be a difficult choice for them to make.

I know Lenny is being his usual defiant self, but really, he doesn't have any option as long as he's kept in place. The eternal optimist in me believes change will happen, although maybe not as quick as I would like. If we make a bad decision in haste we could spend a very long time regretting it. Simply got to get it right.

It looks most likely there will be a hit on renewals; even taking the manager's situation out of things. Many people will struggle with finding the cash. We're mired in recession so, of course, there'll be some knock on effect in terms of what folk actually have to spend. If some people feel let down by the club in this most important of seasons, and they feel their money could be put better use, then it'll hardly be a difficult choice for them to make.

I know Lenny is being his usual defiant self, but really, he doesn't have any option as long as he's kept in place. The eternal optimist in me believes change will happen, although maybe not as quick as I would like. If we make a bad decision in haste we could spend a very long time regretting it. Simply got to get it right.
Now you pointed out the financial hardship aspect to some supporters that makes their behaviour even more fkn deplorable.

I’m not in the camp if refunds myself
Your only going to get back money at the expense of next seasons quality
By waiting till last minute en masse would have them sweating
Any financial sanctions supporters decide to impose on them will be reflected in first team budget
Well we pay up our season books and look what's been happening. Selling our best players and replacing them with shite.
So season tickets don't seem to have an effect on the playing budget, it more down to transfers.
If Lennon is still at the club by the end of February I will definitely not be renewing my book.
Fed up being trolled by the club and that imposter of a manager

Does anybody seriously believe that this 'review' actually took place? 😕

This dugshite is the same sort of con governments pull all the time when they're under the cosh for their latest fuck up or scandal...'we'll conduct a review/launch an inquiry/convene a committee'...it's a can kicking exercise designed to get people off their backs so they can ride out the worst of the storm without actually having to do anything.

This dugshite is the same sort of con governments pull all the time when they're under the cosh for their latest fuck up or scandal...'we'll conduct a review/launch an inquiry/convene a committee'...it's a can kicking exercise designed to get people off their backs so they can ride out the worst of the storm without actually having to do anything.
Spot on mate.

If that's the case, it's not turned out so we'll.
I think they came out with the review bullshit to appease the fans , get the fans to stop protesting. They probably thought this would give lennon time to sort the team out and with easy games coming up, put a run together.
1 win in 6 during January is a joke.
Think PL should phone killie and ask how to sack a manager

I think they came out with the review bullshit to appease the fans , get the fans to stop protesting. They probably thought this would give lennon time to sort the team out and with easy games coming up, put a run together.
1 win in 6 during January is a joke.
Think PL should phone killie and ask how to sack a manager

Like I said mate......a can kicking exercise to get people off their backs, ride out the storm and not actually do anything except hope for the best.

Like I said mate......a can kicking exercise to get people off their backs, ride out the storm and not actually do anything except hope for the best.
Yup...I’ll send Lawwell a copy of the league table and ask him what else he needs to complete the ‘review’. Should take him a couple of minutes at most. The fact that this has been dragging on for weeks should tell everyone clearly what is going on...NOTHING.
Simply a load of horse shit spun to buy time while hoping things would improve. It is utterly galling how stupid this cretin thinks we all are that we can’t see through his little smoke screens.
And come ST renewal time there’ll be a load of horse manure about our magnificent support, the need for unity...oh and please give us your money. Sickening.
🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Back