Whats New?

Believe that is just another smokescreen CR hardly been involved in the Ireland set up as it stands is a great move to have on your cv, as we can't even score a goal no matter what, depending on og as things stand to maybe get a draw

Are you suggesting duff is not telling the truth?

Cheap

who is the cheap options?

And who were the better options?
NFL is one cheap option
Wee Chesneys laddie is another cheap option
J Kennedy cheap as fuck option.
for all other cheap options see Scrouge Lawwell.
better options
Will never know TET naecnut wiz interviewed
Marco Rose was someone I mentioned at the Time.
Pretty sure wee Gavs as Surprised as anyone he got the call From that massive club Man Utd Shirley wee didn’t go cheap with an Lower division type club
Naw wee Widnt dae that.
But tell me this oor Tictacs fitness who’s responsible cause we’re currently rudderless and I’m not alone TET.
NFLs wages ain’t at the Snakes 🐍 level
So we took the cheapest option like Ronny D. I’ve also mentioned Eddie Howe and thanks to NiallJ Sergi Rebrov but they’re more expensive than what’s there plus they’ll more than likely have there own Backroom team again cash to splash
And Lawwell isn’t gonna splash so we’re stuck with NFL. Till we get thoroughly embarrassed. Then what.
and you’ll probably hit back with there’s no money and it’s likely your correct but if we slide any further we’ll be rebuilding for years as naecunt will want to go to Paradise including the Fans imo

HH 🍀

I believe Duff didn't like what he was seeing going on behind the scenes as we are all seeing now all is not well.
Could it be a case he could no longer stick working under lenny as you hardly see any happy faces around out on the pitch, so would imagine the training ground is far worse.
Would we have went into this season if we had lost the last 2 derbies last season under lenny? Of course its a question that can't be answered but we all know what the answer could have been and no way would this shitshow went on for how long as it has

NFL is one cheap option
Wee Chesneys laddie is another cheap option
J Kennedy cheap as fuck option.
for all other cheap options see Scrouge Lawwell.
better options
Will never know TET naecnut wiz interviewed
Marco Rose was someone I mentioned at the Time.
Pretty sure wee Gavs as Surprised as anyone he got the call From that massive club Man Utd Shirley wee didn’t go cheap with an Lower division type club
Naw wee Widnt dae that.
But tell me this oor Tictacs fitness who’s responsible cause we’re currently rudderless and I’m not alone TET.
NFLs wages ain’t at the Snakes 🐍 level
So we took the cheapest option like Ronny D. I’ve also mentioned Eddie Howe and thanks to NiallJ Sergi Rebrov but they’re more expensive than what’s there plus they’ll more than likely have there own Backroom team again cash to splash
And Lawwell isn’t gonna splash so we’re stuck with NFL. Till we get thoroughly embarrassed. Then what.
and you’ll probably hit back with there’s no money and it’s likely your correct but if we slide any further we’ll be rebuilding for years as naecunt will want to go to Paradise including the Fans imo

HH 🍀
the bit that nobody attempts to explain is the ante v reward

what is the best risk model

under rodgers we only made 13 million profit with cl and selling players

but we got gubbed horrendously even with the great rodgers and struggled very badly trying to get to cl

how do you keep Dembele when he offered 100K per week wages

how do you build better players with 13 million profit

when your hamstrung by the ante v reward

and even with ante ratcheted up beyond break even on a CL entry how do you grow?

you can only grow by selling your best players and replacing them with cheaper options?

And thats the crux.

the tv deals for certain leagues crush any competition not getting those deals

And if you try compete your still gonna lose your best players unless you can match new wages

And we cant even with CL money

and we are losing potentially 30M this season if we dont win league and thats before you even consider a new manager and to dream of a non cheap option is suicide imo

because there are no cheap options

only practical options unless you have sugar daddy or cloaked finance.

And sugar daddies prefe4r the sky funded clubs so they dont need to lose 200 m every season with no hope of return.

Your burgher teams (aka bourgeois special privileged clubs who refer to themselves as ra peepo) all appear to have cloaked finance with tax havens

bilder burgher

secret agreements

ra peepo secret agreements

they all seem to have special status with banking facilities that aren't available to the proletariat teams

and the burgher people 4 th estate will tell you you are not keeping up with the competition if your the cheap option

If that's right the first team coach off Celtic played just 14games in his whole career
he scored 17 goals in total

didn't really have a stellar career as footballer but did play for scotland under 21s

but some of his clubs were very low level

he was assistant manager for couple decent sized English clubs

198 appearances total

28 for Scottish clubs on loan around early 2000s

the bit that nobody attempts to explain is the ante v reward

what is the best risk model

under rodgers we only made 13 million profit with cl and selling players

but we got gubbed horrendously even with the great rodgers and struggled very badly trying to get to cl

how do you keep Dembele when he offered 100K per week wages

how do you build better players with 13 million profit

when your hamstrung by the ante v reward

and even with ante ratcheted up beyond break even on a CL entry how do you grow?

you can only grow by selling your best players and replacing them with cheaper options?

And thats the crux.

the tv deals for certain leagues crush any competition not getting those deals

And if you try compete your still gonna lose your best players unless you can match new wages

And we cant even with CL money

and we are losing potentially 30M this season if we dont win league and thats before you even consider a new manager and to dream of a non cheap option is suicide imo

because there are no cheap options

only practical options unless you have sugar daddy or cloaked finance.

And sugar daddies prefe4r the sky funded clubs so they dont need to lose 200 m every season with no hope of return.

Your burgher teams (aka bourgeois special privileged clubs who refer to themselves as ra peepo) all appear to have cloaked finance with tax havens

bilder burgher

secret agreements

ra peepo secret agreements

they all seem to have special status with banking facilities that aren't available to the proletariat teams

and the burgher people 4 th estate will tell you you are not keeping up with the competition if your the cheap option
TET I now believe a new and better business plan is now needed in order to progress which is not going to be easy and lenny is certainly not the man to oversee it.
Next year looks like being a year dominated mainly with international football by the looks of things.
Even January could be dominanted with players looking for regular first team football to be in the mix for World Cup qualifying matches and the euros next summer.
Covid has messed up the whole timetable of European football so a very uncertain future lies ahead.
A board needs to be planning for this timetable that awaits and yet can't and won't with the lenny and coaching system in place.
For a board an Old firm brand has to be kept in place and yet investment is needed.
We have still a bit of value within the transfer market but nowhere near where we once were, with the drop in value of this current bunch of players.
We also need to look at were we are as a club, imo we are still a developing club in regards of getting young players prepared to potentially play upon the bigger stage, been able to deal with the pressure and demand of a big club.
We have had the experience of home grown talent and real celtic men but that supply line has started to dry up now.
So for a new manager we have become a huge project to take on and in which direction we go.
For me until PL goes then we go nowhere.
I also now believe we are in no position yet to get rid of lenny as I believe this board have very little idea in which way they are going to oversee this uncertain period in world football.
Our total dominance within the Scottish game was always going to come to an end at some stage, but for a board to sell us all off down the river in this season of all seasons will always remain unforgivable to keep dirty filthy scum alive
This board have to go ASAP as all are guilty of treason to us supporters, who will still be here when all of those treterous bastards fuck off

TET I now believe a new and better business plan is now needed in order to progress which is not going to be easy and lenny is certainly not the man to oversee it.
Next year looks like being a year dominated mainly with international football by the looks of things.
Even January could be dominanted with players looking for regular first team football to be in the mix for World Cup qualifying matches and the euros next summer.
Covid has messed up the whole timetable of European football so a very uncertain future lies ahead.
A board needs to be planning for this timetable that awaits and yet can't and won't with the lenny and coaching system in place.
For a board an Old firm brand has to be kept in place and yet investment is needed.
We have still a bit of value within the transfer market but nowhere near where we once were, with the drop in value of this current bunch of players.
We also need to look at were we are as a club, imo we are still a developing club in regards of getting young players prepared to potentially play upon the bigger stage, been able to deal with the pressure and demand of a big club.
We have had the experience of home grown talent and real celtic men but that supply line has started to dry up now.
So for a new manager we have become a huge project to take on and in which direction we go.
For me until PL goes then we go nowhere.
I also now believe we are in no position yet to get rid of lenny as I believe this board have very little idea in which way they are going to oversee this uncertain period in world football.
Our total dominance within the Scottish game was always going to come to an end at some stage, but for a board to sell us all off down the river in this season of all seasons will always remain unforgivable to keep dirty filthy scum alive
This board have to go ASAP as all are guilty of treason to us supporters, who will still be here when all of those treterous bastards fuck off
I have a bad feeling the silence is for legal reasons

I hope your plan can work

I hope a new board can do it better

I dont think its gonna happen the way you hope though.

I hope my fears are just my mad mind no thinking properly

but it could be im more loony than I am

but I dont see this new model working without cloaked finance

I have a bad feeling the silence is for legal reasons

I hope your plan can work

I hope a new board can do it better

I dont think its gonna happen the way you hope though.

I hope my fears are just my mad mind no thinking properly

but it could be im more loony than I am

but I dont see this new model working without cloaked finance
It possibly won't without proper finance but with the right buyer it can.
We have such a huge market within Asia that can be tapped into with our background and history, a market that DD will possiblly never be able to break into.
If DD just sells up to the right people then job done and he can fuck off with the greatest of pleasure

Members online

Back