When do clubs say no?

The Galway shawl

Given the madness of the ELP when do clubs say enough?
Reading there about pogba wants out of Man.utd fine they want £150m...his wage is reputed to be £350k a week so said player is going to cost any club North of 200m all in. So my Question is When do clubs say no enough is enough? And what is the European cup actually worth to a Club?

Reading there about pogba wants out of Man.utd fine they want £150m...his wage is reputed to be £350k a week so said player is going to cost any club North of 200m all in. So my Question is When do clubs say no enough is enough? And what is the European cup actually worth to a Club?
As long as sky subsidises those wages and payments then it won't stop till it collapses

here is weird youtube video showing how much clubs have spent since 1991

interestingly Leeeds and Sevco's parent club appear on the top 10 briefly around 2000

but the final figures for top clubs is astonishing

here is weird youtube video showing how much clubs have spent since 1991

interestingly Leeeds and Sevco's parent club appear on the top 10 briefly around 2000

but the final figures for top clubs is astonishing

im assuming those figures are the costs that were funded by the owners rather than internally from the club

because the figures go down sometimes

im assuming those figures are the costs that were funded by the owners rather than internally from the club

because the figures go down sometimes
which means Man City since 1991 and really only since sheik took over have spent 1.5 billion above income

which technically would be losses unless owners somehow right it off

And Man City over last 10 years have earned close to 1 billion from sky alone

so commercial deals with those players must supplement those payments or occult finance systems must be in operation

think about that Celtic get what from Sky each year?

Man City got more than 100 million from sky last year alone

and in period of sheik have spent 1.5 billion on top of all their income in that short period since sheik took control

which means Man City since 1991 and really only since sheik took over have spent 1.5 billion above income

which technically would be losses unless owners somehow right it off

And Man City over last 10 years have earned close to 1 billion from sky alone

so commercial deals with those players must supplement those payments or occult finance systems must be in operation

think about that Celtic get what from Sky each year?

Man City got more than 100 million from sky last year alone

and in period of sheik have spent 1.5 billion on top of all their income in that short period since sheik took control
how can that be classed as FFP

Well they have lawyers that will sue you if you ask these questions

And the best lawyers can tie you up in legal loopholes when they getting paid to make something legal never mind just sporting

how can that be classed as FFP

Well they have lawyers that will sue you if you ask these questions

And the best lawyers can tie you up in legal loopholes when they getting paid to make something legal never mind just sporting
He's not and never has spent 1.5bn on football matters mate. What he has done has improved the infrastructure round the Ethihad and suppmented the academy along with the stadia to say he has spent 1.5bn on the team is a wee mis -leading and pep's gross spend is only North of 400m when you look at it fantastic return for what he's achieved never achieved treble Domestically.

The madness that is the EPL will continue as long as Sky subsidises them. Clubs only say enough's enough if they don't have enough. Sky receives no money from me, but until others do likewise the madness will continue. However with certain web alternatives available, subscriptions will fall. I've found one so don't need them.

The madness that is the EPL will continue as long as Sky subsidises them. Clubs only say enough's enough if they don't have enough. Sky receives no money from me, but until others do likewise the madness will continue. However with certain web alternatives available, subscriptions will fall. I've found one so don't need them.
Your thoughts are welcome,just a wee disscusion mate.

As long as people like SKY continue to make money by televising football the greed will continue. The people have to say enough is enough. As For trophies well is about prestige and merchandise. I could go about the ills of a capitalist society hell bent on self grandiosity, but I won't. Cause I'm not that smart and don't give a shit, really.

As long as people like SKY continue to make money by televising football the greed will continue. The people have to say enough is enough. As For trophies well is about prestige and merchandise. I could go about the ills of a capitalist society hell bent on self grandiosity, but I won't. Cause I'm not that smart and don't give a shit, really.
ah'm wi'you Weedoc,ah'm too old tae give a phuq! geeza phuqin Stella,ah've got the livelyhoods of Belgian brewery workers tae worry aboot! Hail Hail!

I actually think we might be close. The number of 18 to 22 year old players being bought in the current transfer window I think clubs are saying there is no value on paying big bucks in transfer fee and wages to 29 year old plus as you get no future return.
Certainly having watched Pogba I just don't see it. He might have good numbers in social media followers but his football qualities are questionable compared to the money talked about.
KT at £25m is great value. We better have a decent sell on.
HH

Back