When do clubs say no?

I wish Sky would give us a fairer share of what they make here. They give us a pittance, and if anybody is waiting for it to crash, I’d say get yourself a library full of books to read in the meantime. The financial crash in 08 came and went, with hardly a dip in money paid out.

Why we even look at English players of quality baffles me. Overpriced for the quality and if any club from even the championship want them we are wcrewed.

Look at the European market and beyond. Or we will have to sign no better for what we already have for more money.

None of the rumours, apart from Stacey, has me happy to see them arrive. £3m in England buys you fuck all. So we want to buy no better? We are back to the Buck approach.

If Julien had been at an English club they would have wanted twice the money. Same with Boli, when will we learn we cannot pay the prices down south and the ones quoted in our range look ok at best. Capable of handling the CL? Not a fucking chance.

Given the madness of the ELP when do clubs say enough?
Reading there about pogba wants out of Man.utd fine they want £150m...his wage is reputed to be £350k a week so said player is going to cost any club North of 200m all in. So my Question is When do clubs say no enough is enough? And what is the European cup actually worth to a Club?
This really pisses me off and it's completely sky and the bigger clubs along with fifa and uefa that are dictating where the money mainly stays at bigger clubs.

The bigger clubs are stealing all decent young promising talent in the world,they snap them up promise them all the cups and glory that follows and are happy to pay them £20,000 to £30,000 or more to sign and be a project but in reality they'll just farm them out to leeds or stoke or Luton to get game time match fitness and toughens up for a 12 month loan.
When the end of that contract comes they just move on to another team in that division or might be lucky and play in the premiership.
And if there really lucky they get to sit on there respective clubs and have a run out very few young and upcoming talent rarely make the grade.
The bigger teams completely exploit the talent and current market and dictate prices and in truth there just like work agencies or sub contractors that supply workers until there of no use.
Then clubs like ourselves can maybe make them better player's and buy them outright but there desire and hunger has probably gone.
So therefore the young talent that's coming through are only interested in money not ambition success and becoming one club legends sad day's indeed.

Think I was like everyone else when the Sky revolution started. After about 6yrs I binned it fir cable TV, now I have no Sky sports or bt etc. Use my Son's Celtic TV acc, Mobdro or hesgoals. Fan's are getting fleece right, left, centre. Fuk thum watch for free on the Internet. If Sky pulled out of football the game down South & across Europe would be in ruins. They pay a pittance for covering the Scottish Game compared tae other lges that Sky, BT cover across Europe.
☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️HAIL HAIL☘️

Back