Who’s the mole?

That's who I think he means.

Nah......with the greatest of respect to Deadner I'm not buying that! The bhoy has too much to lose and I don't think his faither would put his boy's Celtic career in jeopardy like that. Think it's more likely to be some disgruntled player not getting a sniff or some faceless staffer in the background.

HH Shamrock.

Nah......with the greatest of respect to Deadner I'm not buying that! The bhoy has too much to lose and I don't think his faither would put his boy's Celtic career in jeopardy like that. Think it's more likely to be some disgruntled player not getting a sniff or some faceless staffer in the background.

HH Shamrock.
Yes Andy you could be right. Maybe I'm wrong. But you need to ask the original poster of this thread. I think it was bigian. I was merely doin detective work on the facts he gave us. One of which was that he was starting today. To me the only player at this moment in time guaranteed a start is the goalie. Plus remember when he signed, his father was very vocal at the time. I hope I'm wrong because I like Bain. We'll have to wait on bigian to confirm or deny....

Yes Andy you could be right. Maybe I'm wrong. But you need to ask the original poster of this thread. I think it was bigian. I was merely doin detective work on the facts he gave us. One of which was that he was starting today. To me the only player at this moment in time guaranteed a start is the goalie. Plus remember when he signed, his father was very vocal at the time. I hope I'm wrong because I like Bain. We'll have to wait on bigian to confirm or deny....

Apologies mate forgot it was Bigian who said he was a starter today.

I just canny see it being Bain or his Da. I think it's more likely to be either someone who's on their way oot, someone who can't get near the starting 11 or some disgruntled staff member.

HH Deadner.

Non story as it doesn't matter a single fuck. The lads know who It could be. It's a newspaper column filler. It's deadly silent from us media wise right now. It's ball bag news, a non story and a distraction... Nothing more
It worked... We are talking about it....

ah confess ah'm the mole!!!! spartacus told me tae fess up,fur some feckin reason,apparently he's hivin a tiff wi some rich roman feckers,whitever,there ye have it... Hic, geeza a Stella!

Back