Who do we still need????

Larsson67

Things are going great by all accounts. We, by the looks of things have signed cover for Ralsron in the right back position. From what I've read he can also play cb and right mid. Happy days. I also hear there is a good chance we'll sign Liam Scales from Shamrock Rovers by the end of of the transfer window. Another cb who is versatile. Happy days again. Hopefully we will offload big French. Hopefully not Christie. I feel we need cover for Taylor and a big striker. We'll then be sorted. Big jullien should be back soon too. What's your thoughts guys?

Think scales will sign, so that's cover in LB and CB until Jules gets fit again.
Still think a centre forward is on the cards, but may depend upon the eddy situation.
Think the club should invest in a CF and LW regardless while there is value for money available and complete the squad as very little if any would be required for next season imo, and reducing the wage bill in the meantime with CL group stages football will still leave us in a very strong position financially.

Members online

Latest posts

Back