Who runs this site? Get your act together......

Logged on this morning to catch up on the latest chat, look at that ad, right at the top of the new post page, whoever runs this site .....get your act together, there is no excuse for running ads for sevco, I understand that ads are run by the hosting company, we don’t have a say in what gets posted, but this is unacceptable, time to change who hosts this site, what next, recruiting ads for the orange order 😡

Look at it this way. If they are paying for adverts on this site then they are wasting their money. - No change there. The more money they waste the better as far as I am concerned. Lets all laugh at sevco! Let's all laugh at sevco! . . ..

That kind of thing creeps me out Lubo. :eek:

It's true shammy. Not the 1st time either. My friends brother-in-laws brother is a bellator mixed marshal arts fighter. We were watching him on channel 5 one night then my partner started getting loads of FB ads about him and bellator. She never searched anything about it. We were just chatting about it and the ads started on her phone!!

It's true shammy. Not the 1st time either. My friends brother-in-laws brother is a bellator mixed marshal arts fighter. We were watching him on channel 5 one night then my partner started getting loads of FB ads about him and bellator. She never searched anything about it. We were just chatting about it and the ads started on her phone!!

If you have an Alexa or similar then switch it off when not in use as the besom listens in.

Back