Who will be in for the Colombian mutant next?

cc119_domestos_originalsmall.jpg

Quite bemused by it all,if you have put the player on your for sale list why are you not playing him,are they afraid if he is actually seen playing no one will buy him ?????,he is the elephant in the room and I don't mean his size they talked this guy up so much it's become a joke,whatever skills he's got and they are very few placed alongside his disaplinary record would anyone in thier right mind buy him,maybe some pup team will pick him up mind it might take the rest of the team to do it. Been told that the reason Fort William won thier first game in two years is that they were told if the team lost the boss was buying Morelost ????

Last edited:
The Chinese bid of £15 million was an insult to both the player and the Klub who have nourished his talent since he was a foetus .
Like Nacho Novo before him , young Alfredo grew up as a lifelong Sevco supporter back in his homeland and has fulfilled his childhood dream of playing for the most successful team in football - 54 League titles in only 7 years says it all .
Any bid to prise him away from his boyhood dream team will naturally fail as the boy does not want to leave - he bleeds blue blood , as was apparent when he was accidentally attacked and stabbed by the Union Bears , who mistakenly mistook him for a foreigner when they were promoting Mr King's ''Everyone Anyone '' initiative last week while chasing innocent passersby down Edmiston Drive .

Sevco's administrators will be holding out for at least Mr Gerrard's estimated value of 8 figures - or £1 million in old money !

HH
Yer a bad Bhoy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

They are absolutely desperate for him to leave - he signed a new contract just before the end of the season(supposedly around £35k per week) - their thinking being it would get them a bigger fee.

He joined guys like Arfield who is also on over £30k per week.

It’s brilliant. Someone was saying today that if they don’t qualify for the group stages they will fail the UEFA fair play regulations.

Can anybody please explain to me how they can spend money, when they continually post losses of millions and not a word from UEFA?

I have been told many times, the reason Desmond didn’t put money into the team was he wasn’t allowed. They cunts do it all the time. It’s either allowed and Dermot put that rumour out to save him breaking a tenner to improve us. Or it’s not allowed and UEFA are turning a blind eye.

Please enlighten me.

_NEWS FLASH_
Klub1872/2012 are organ-ising a crowd funding bid to buy El Donkey for an off the radar amount,then give him back to rangers on a free loan deal.
"this will bring back the glory days" a spokesman for Follow Follow has enthused.
?????????

Quite bemused by it all,if you have put the player on your for sale list why are you not playing him,are they afraid if he is actually seen playing no one will buy him ?????,he is the elephant in the room and I don't mean his size they talked this guy up so much it's become a joke,whatever skills he's got and they are very few placed alongside his disaplinary record would anyone in thier right mind buy him,maybe some pup team will pick him up mind it might take the rest of the team to do it. Been told that the reason Fort William won thier first game in two years is that they were told if the team lost the boss was buying Morelost ????
Mad dug would fit nicely into a pup team. ? ?

Back