Who will be the first reporter/pundit that Ange cracks in the jaw?

Who will be the first reporter/pundit that Ange cracks in the jaw?

• Keevins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicholas

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Provan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralston

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Broadfoot

• Andy Walker

• Chick Young

• Bill Leckie

• Arthur Monford

• Jimmy Sanderson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just suffered that Raman arsehole for the first time presenting the Scottish games. My god, he is truly awful. What a stuttering mind numbingly boring crap presenter - no wonder you West Coasters moan like feck about him. Even my wife was complaining about him.
Aye he’s only on because he is a Hun
Last time I saw presenting like that it was
Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood they were just Pish
Raman is WATP PISH. Even Arthur Montford (whose dead is better ).
Truly dreadful

HH 😱

I think after a couple of press conferences Ange will have made things clear. There'll be no need for the bearing or teeth or the breaking of jaws. They won't mess with him. If he can get things right on the park, that is.

Ange said there was urgency in transfers (first game in less than 4 weeks) BBC then claimed he said it was an emergency.
Whatever he says will be misquoted " so what you're saying is...." It will only get worse. These bitter anti- Celtic huns are everywhere.
Panic attacks are on the rise in hundom, brown paper bags available at a cut price £75 doubles as a share of nothing.

Mind Walter Smith chinned Chick Young? (metaphorically)
Chick Young totally shat himself - he was dreading getting suspended from his next turn with the ludge goat!

Although not a reporter, who remembers the square go between the two pensioner "hard men" - Aberdeen manager Craig Brown and his strangely effeminate former boss Motherwell owner John Boyle about 10 years ago? Teeth blood snd snotters flying everywhere as they re-enacted the Rumble in the Jungle on the Fir Park touchline (well, maybe not quite). 😀

Members online

Latest posts

Back