Whoopee! bank holiday weekend,whit are awe you maddies gonnae dae?

0_14646498.jpg
(Image: SNS Group)
Scotland top-flight clubs will get back around the virtual table again on Monday to discuss ending the season with immediate effect.

That’s after five clubs revealed they don’t have enough players under contract to finish the campaign.

Record Sport understands as many as nine of the big 12 are increasingly resigned to the prospect of bringing down the shutters on the current campaign and allowing around £7.5million of prize money to be distributed among them by the Scottish Professional Football League.

That photo again

champions 3.jpg

0_14646498.jpg
(Image: SNS Group)
Scotland top-flight clubs will get back around the virtual table again on Monday to discuss ending the season with immediate effect.

That’s after five clubs revealed they don’t have enough players under contract to finish the campaign.

Record Sport understands as many as nine of the big 12 are increasingly resigned to the prospect of bringing down the shutters on the current campaign and allowing around £7.5million of prize money to be distributed among them by the Scottish Professional Football League.

That photo again

View attachment 9081
One of these days if both the club and its rag survive they might surprise us all and tell us something we don't know

Celtic Underground*

@celticrumours

·
2 May

I thought BBC journalists needed two sources before reporting a story? One text and he's off and running. And to think they slag off unaccountable twitter accounts...
Quote Tweet

2mUg_6Jh_normal.jpg

Tom English

@TEnglishSport
· 2 May
A chief executive of an SPFL club texted me during the show to say that Neil was informed of bullying on the day of the resolution vote. I would imagine that Neil will completely reject that.

Back