Why are we worrying about the future

Whos worried?We'll probably lose the the league for the first time in 10 years!Nothing lasts forever,roll on next season and the fans being allowed in again ,HH
The Lord knows how much I've taken going to see a game of fitba for granted ( me and the rest of the planet) miss it so much, the early rise, the travel the build up of anticipation and the glory days, years and decades but I'll never take it for granted again standing inside Celtic park with 60,000 like minded souls , really brings it home why we call it PARADISE HH ☘

Got to laugh ( not constantly) but I fear a mental breakdown if I dont sometimes 🤪
Understand Winter I look at all the combinations of manager assistant DOF, have say sometimes I think I'm in a mental asylum for thinking such thoughts. No disrepct for those who are unfortunately in those places. 🍀🍀

Listen guys and girls why are we worried about the future and moaning because Lenny might still be at the club. He may be still at the club to take over from that eejit Nicky Hammond who needs replaced. He would therefore still be involved, even along with a new manager, in the planning. Lets just hope everything goes better. The club knows what is going on and we should be more relaxed about it. The Club knows also that it's going to need to sell season books for next season and they will come up with a plan in time (I hope). Lets just get behind the team for the rest of this season and see what next brings.
If there wasn't any worry or concern then there isn't as a result any pressure on the board to make the changes needed.
To just bumble along in the manor they have isn't acceptable.
Look at the imbalance of the squad.
Ajer goes, boli doesnt return we have one 1LB, 2CBs (bitton cover) and no RBs come the summer.
1 winger that is going to get a game.
One striker (LG) that looks like they can score regularly.
Bain as the best of the bunch for GK.

With the expected turnaround of players plus the covid financial hit this season more than ever we will need a bit of European football so that everything we make in transfers isnt devoured before it can be reinvested.

All of this with a new manager, a window and training time interrupted by the euros.

You are expecting all of this to fall seamlessly into place?

For that to happen there has to be a break in years of tradition of being rusty as fuck with ridiculous slip ups.
We haven't managed that with far less obstacles.

So yeah the worry has to be there. The pressure has to be felt by the board or whats the outcome?

If they dont attack this in a manor that surprises us all then the summer will be shambolic

Back