Why did Boli do such a stupid thing??

Just in conversation with the voices in ma head, so Boli Bolingoli,Mbombo. turns up at an airport,goes to passport control,goes through,maybe he's related to the guy who plays for Celtic,flies to Malaga for an overnight? comes back on Tuesday,no fecker recognises him? the next week the sun 'breaks
' the story, so my question is, who spotted him?
when did they spot him,
who told the sun?
when was the sun told?
did they know before the killie game?
and if so, was it held back till after the game to cause maximum damage?
me and the voices in ma heid are confused tae phuq! it's time furra nurra stella! 🍺 🥳
Why pictured in Malaga and not Glasgow, Boli pulling strokes.

He's fucked us, we need to regroup.bring in players we need and wipe the fucking floor with all who hate us. Our backs are against the wall and when they are, we come out fighting like fuck. If they dont realise that, the bastards soon will. Fuck Boli and fuck our enemies. I dont care how many points they pricks pick up. Unlike they deluded wankers, we will be coming.. HH

He's fucked us, we need to regroup.bring in players we need and wipe the fucking floor with all who hate us. Our backs are against the wall and when they are, we come out fighting like fuck. If they dont realise that, the bastards soon will. Fuck Boli and fuck our enemies. I dont care how many points they pricks pick up. Unlike they deluded wankers, we will be coming.. HH
Can you play centre half Verdict ?
Or go into the dressing and waken our CB's up

Members online

Latest posts

Back