Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

What's the chances Poopster and Thai Tim are two slices of the same troll sandwich? Both obsessed with child abuse but apparent alter egos where one is hysterically pro Catholic and the other hysterically anti Catholic. Two ends of the same bun methinks.

Cannot believe this TiT is back spouting his 💩. This sad excuse is back I replied at 5:45 this morning with the most hi brow answer 💩as I don’t believe in any of the great Religions
And this person is just a hun 💩stirrer.
so canny believe this is still going strong.
he’s a rancid racist loving Tommy Robinson supporting 🤡 who’s opinion I would gladly pish on if I pished petrol ⛽.
I offer no apologies for what this twat is canny stand racism or racists and this is Hun Racist

HH

Cannot believe this TiT is back spouting his 💩. This sad excuse is back I replied at 5:45 this morning with the most hi brow answer 💩as I don’t believe in any of the great Religions
And this person is just a hun 💩stirrer.
so canny believe this is still going strong.
he’s a rancid racist loving Tommy Robinson supporting 🤡 who’s opinion I would gladly pish on if I pished petrol ⛽.
I offer no apologies for what this twat is canny stand racism or racists and this is Hun Racist

HH
So:unsure: let me get this right ,the said sad person posted at 5.45 am this morning and you the other sad party in this , were just compelled to log on and aswer cause your piles were playing havick and you were out of anusol ,would that be the case

Or are you just a nosey sad sack prowling the early morning threads

All rise for Judge Skippy. Kangaroo court in session.
999320ac4db39a2b624fdc5eb7bd66d8.jpg
The defendant, Thai Tim is accused of being a hun troll. His misdeeds are here for all to see; indeed the choice of username is probably deliberately aimed at mocking vulnerable children.
The prosecution argue that this troll should be stood up against a firewall by Captain Bollingoli's elite firing squad and liquidated henceforth. You, the Noise jury should find the defendant guilty and lobby the Supreme Court of Bolligoli for the appropriate sentence.

So:unsure: let me get this right ,the said sad person posted at 5.45 am this morning and you the other sad party in this , were just compelled to log on and aswer cause your piles were playing havick and you were out of anusol ,would that be the case

Or are you just a nosey sad sack prowling the early morning threads
Nope just getting up to go to work I’m always logged in and you know I put the Anusol on last night Puthy Bhoy 👀👀👀

HH 😱

The defendant, Thai Tim is accused of being a hun troll. His misdeeds are here for all to see; indeed the choice of username is probably deliberately aimed at mocking vulnerable children.
The prosecution argue that this troll should be stood up against a firewall by Captain Bollingoli's elite firing squad and liquidated henceforth. You, the Noise jury should find the defendant guilty and lobby the Supreme Court of Bolligoli for the appropriate sentence.
Guilty and could WCB remove the Picture of J Stein. The great man shouldn’t be associated with this clown

HH 🍀

'tchk tchk tchk'......What's that Skip? Thai Tim calls to the stand witnesses for the defence Mr David Ike and that mad bastard from Info Wars! :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back