Why is the Celtic Board not making their displeasure known at current SMSM events

Imatim

There's something very disturbing going on as the Board keep accepting the diatribe the SMSM keeps dishing out and they are getting bolder and nastier by the day.

The Daily Ranger's latest attack on Leigh Griffiths was totally despicable and we did nothing. Why?

It's time to say enough, no more.

There's something very disturbing going on as the Board keep accepting the diatribe the SMSM keeps dishing out and they are getting bolder and nastier by the day.

The Daily Ranger's latest attack on Leigh Griffiths was totally despicable and we did nothing. Why?

It's time to say enough, no more.
What would you have us do?

One gets the feeling from their silence over many issues that they want to just let things remain as they are - not acceptable !!
The GASL never hesitates to use any and every excuse ( right or wrong - mostly wrong ) to attack the SFA , the SPFL , referees ( lol ) and the Celtic support . While we do not expect our Board to issue equally risible statements , we do expect more vocal support .

The furore over the ticket fiasco has escalated into a serious safety issue ; Celtic supporters being ''netted/caged'' for their own safety at Ibrokes would be laughable if it were not so serious . Yet our Board accepted meekly the principle that allocations would be cut , then as supporter safety was highlighted they prevaricated over their decision whether to accept tickets or not . The last straw should have been the admission by Sevco that , in ''netting '' the support , they could not guarantee Celtic supporters would not be attacked by the Ibrokes Peepul .
A press release condemning the disgraceful treatment of Leigh G. by elements of the Scottish Press would not go amiss either .

What would you have us do?

I would have you, me and everyone else who is interested voice an opinion.

If enough of us say enough....and we say it loud enough.....the message will get through that we have had enough of being falsely and viciously attacked and more importantly we will stand up for our beliefs and our own.

The recent personal attack on Leigh Griffiths was deplorable by any standard of decency and our custodians didn't publicly say a thing nor voice their displeasure. Why?

The man is suffering from depression for God's sake and we allow him to be publicly and horribly attacked. That's not acceptable in my view.

These boards are monitored.

Let's send a clear message that we expect our Board to stand up and defend our own.....what our Club stands for......and for common decency.

Last edited:
The board have remained silent throughout the rangers(r.i.p.) cheating years, Res 12, same history guff and now nets over their supporters. They will say absolutely nothing to the daily bog rolls about LG and that's why they continue to disparage us and make shit up about us.
It's time someone on our board stood up with the voice of the fans as we are the ones paying all of their wages.

Back