Why it should be Lenny

If its Lenny, then so be it he will as always get my 100% backing.

But I'm not so sure that a new man wouldn't be able to deliver 9 and 10, someone with a more progressive style of play/ management would blow the rest of the league away ( see the snake oil salesman).
Imho it will come down to the backing the manager receives from the suits upstairs.

Next season we could be needing 4 defenders and at least one more striker 2 if the Griff doesn't recover. Time for the board to 1....Lets us know who is taking us forward and 2...Back said person to the hilt.....I for one wouldn't like to look back many yrs from now and be the one thinking if only we had pushed the boat out we would have got the 10.

Europe, CL we can forget that in the present format ( spare me the Ajax crap, last season Rosenberg knocked them out) , best we can hope for is 3rd and a wee run in the EL, so would I sacrifice that for 9 and 10, in a heartbeat I would.

Domestic cups, the same, if we are miles ahead in the league, yea go for it, but use the LC as a chance to blood younger players, after all how many TREBLES do we need ?.

But no matter who takes the job, i hope we play in a manner that we were brought up on.

H.H

I feel the same way. I think NL will probably get the job but I honestly think it will be a retrograde step.
For all the bad feeling when BR scampered off, for two plus years he progressed players and systems at our club.Lets appoint someone who lifts and energises all the support. For many NL appointment will be a damp squid, which will only be turned around by some exciting signings.
I know Europe was a disappointment but politics cost us the AEK tie.
100% agree appoint someone, back them to the hilt and deliver the 10!
It's decision time Celtic, history will judge your decisions in the next 6 weeks.
HH

I feel the same way. I think NL will probably get the job but I honestly think it will be a retrograde step.
For all the bad feeling when BR scampered off, for two plus years he progressed players and systems at our club.Lets appoint someone who lifts and energises all the support. For many NL appointment will be a damp squid, which will only be turned around by some exciting signings.
I know Europe was a disappointment but politics cost us the AEK tie.
100% agree appoint someone, back them to the hilt and deliver the 10!
It's decision time Celtic, history will judge your decisions in the next 6 weeks.
HH
I'd rather have someone who lifts and energises the players, do that and the fans will follow (not follow follow).

Good article, lots of sound reasons for giving Lenny the job permanently, but I sense another 12 month 'rolling' contract in the offing. If Lenny's willing to accept that fair enough. A lot is riding on todays result.
I actually think that would suit Lenny. It's a pressured job for anyone but as he gets more stick from outside than your average manager, committing to the long term may be something he'd be happy with, at first anyway.

Whatever your thoughts on Neil Lennon and I know there are many on here with different views. Neil stepped in when asked to do so by the board till end of season. What happens next is anyone's guess. Personally I'd like a European manager to take us on to the next level in Europe. But I know our board won't spend above there means, that's why they will go for cheaper option. Who comes in will have the support of the fans. Ten in a row is not a given but it is achievable. Let's all stand firmin our support of our great club Celtic. HH ☘️☘️

Nah yeez are a redneck. Yeez sound like that hun jfancelt. Hes a hun yous are panic merchants.
Am no panic merchant am a realist,,,alike Lenny as a person,,as oor manager naw thanks he ain’t got it,,he was taking a draw way 20 mins to go,,,brings Weah on way 4 min left??brought sinky on only cause Hayes got injured??and please don’t refer to me as a hun,,you don’t know me.

Am no panic merchant am a realist,,,alike Lenny as a person,,as oor manager naw thanks he ain’t got it,,he was taking a draw way 20 mins to go,,,brings Weah on way 4 min left??brought sinky on only cause Hayes got injured??and please don’t refer to me as a hun,,you don’t know me.
What's ur definition of a realist m8? We're 9 pts clear of the 'So Called' Tangible DOMINANT FORCE!!?????..We're 3/4 pts away fae winning 8 iar against Killie Reserves & a Cup Final against the WORST Hearts team in living memory!! Heres the REALITY..8 iar & a Tbl Treble is a CERTAINTY..NO SANE INDIVIDUAL WD EVER DISPUTE THIS!! We have been poor for a Season & a haf & yet 9 ?????????trophies iar are a CERTAINTY!! That is the REALITY..A/thing coming fae the Zombie SIDE IS THE SAME AULD PISH we've bn listening tae fur 8 yrs?????..We nd tae IMPROVE DRAMATICALLY in Europe GRANTED & Lennon may or may not be the answer but the REALITY IS AS I'VE STATED & I FUR ONE who endured the MISERY AE WATCHIN THAT SCUM CHEAT their way tae any success over 30 yrs am one Happy Bhoy..HH☘☘☘☘????????

Never called you a hun espirito. I said yeez are panic merchants. Jfancelt is a hun.

Its ours to lose.

Look at how many games we have played.

How many injuries we have had

How we never started this campaign well under rodgers.

How good hibs were today.

How our team had a manager walk out on them recently.

And the demotivating policy of anyone but celtic by the sfa and the mib

There are times we have had to grind a result out over the parked caravan. Hibs gave us a game today and it was good to watch.

As Lenny is a Celtic man i will leave it out what i think for now. For stepping in. Its the least he deserves because we’re not losing

HH

Back