Why it should be Lenny

Never called you a hun espirito. I said yeez are panic merchants. Jfancelt is a hun.

Its ours to lose.

Look at how many games we have played.

How many injuries we have had

How we never started this campaign well under rodgers.

How good hibs were today.

How our team had a manager walk out on them recently.

And the demotivating policy of anyone but celtic by the sfa and the mib

There are times we have had to grind a result out over the parked caravan. Hibs gave us a game today and it was good to watch.

As Lenny is a Celtic man i will leave it out what i think for now. For stepping in. Its the least he deserves because we’re not losing

HH
Maria a don’t take offence to anything you say pal a no it’s jus your honest assessment,your rite I am a panic merchant,,it isny our league to lose its our league to win and we need to get that mindset back...

Maria a don’t take offence to anything you say pal a no it’s jus your honest assessment,your rite I am a panic merchant,,it isny our league to lose its our league to win and we need to get that mindset back...

Its really not personal with friends espirito.

We are in pole position. Hibs were good today. We should pay respect.

Its better than watching a team park the bus n stifle the game

We had no right to beat Hibs today and they let us know it, one of the better games against a side who had had the upper hand over Rodgers, will always remember Lenny knew how to beat us.

Exactly. If we lose our respect then we become arrogant and entitled, i’d rather leave those traits with the scum.

We’re better than that and hibs were good today Boab.

He’s in an awkward position. Trying to win the dressing room but the jobs not his yet. That dressing room could break any chance he has.
Absolute rubbish he's an interim manager he doesn't need to win the dressing room, the players are all professional, they know he's only there part time at the moment, they know they have got History in their own hands, they know how the fans feel about our team, they don't care who their manager is at the moment. They also know the History of the team and will want to be part of that

Absolute rubbish he's an interim manager he doesn't need to win the dressing room, the players are all professional, they know he's only there part time at the moment, they know they have got History in their own hands, they know how the fans feel about our team, they don't care who their manager is at the moment. They also know the History of the team and will want to be part of that

If and imho its a big if, Lenny has aspirations of being the next full time manager, he must win over the players or he has no chance, players are pro's thats correct but if they have no respect for the manager then he has no chance. Winning over the dressing room is a must.

Desmond and Lawwell have to take the emotion out of it, and basically say - is Lennon the best manager that is humanly possible for us to appoint.

Personally I would prefer someone with more experience in Europe, ideally at a few clubs, - purely because we have these bloody Champions League qualifiers with potentially £30/40 million riding on them every year.

We also need to totally gut the squad, - we need a freshness. Yesterday highlighted it big time.

Lustig and Izaguirre have been great servants, but please God, no more.

If you say so ??

Morning all. First post on Celtic Noise.

My thoughts on why it now has to be Lennon and only Lennon. Good luck to the Bhoys at Easter Road. Nearly there!

https://thecelticstar.com/neil-francis-lennon-why-the-celtic-job-is-yours/

Good article, Niall J. Although I don't necessarily agree with his lineups or subs (START TIMO, DAMMIT!) and I think he may be sticking to strategies from the previous manager longer than he should, in my opinion (thanks, Kennedy), I am still behind Lenny 100 percent.

Last edited:
Back