Why Rogic should stay

Larry I have a love/hate relationship with Tom Rogic when he has been injury free and on his game he's such a joy to watch and what he can do with a football is just brilliant and his awareness of his team mates is second to none and he provides important goals at the right time.
My only questions is how doesn't he last 90 minutes and why does he always come back from international duty injured and obviously the distance to Australia isn't ideal.
For most of last season he wasn't in the team and made alot of substitution appearances.
Tom has his price and just like Ki who played for South Korea I believe if we get 12 million he'll be off.

Larry I have a love/hate relationship with Tom Rogic when he has been injury free and on his game he's such a joy to watch and what he can do with a football is just brilliant and his awareness of his team mates is second to none and he provides important goals at the right time.
My only questions is how doesn't he last 90 minutes and why does he always come back from international duty injured and obviously the distance to Australia isn't ideal.
For most of last season he wasn't in the team and made alot of substitution appearances.
Tom has his price and just like Ki who played for South Korea I believe if we get 12 million he'll be off.

Could not have said it better myself. ????

Sorry, Maria, I completely disagree, and it's a ridiculous cliche.

Exhibit A: If you're really as good as your last game, Billy McNeill was an average player after an average game in the 1975 Scottish Cup final, which Celtic won.
Totally agree Larry thats like saying Messi's shite cos hes had one bad game ?

Sorry, Maria, I completely disagree, and it's a ridiculous cliche.

Exhibit A: If you're really as good as your last game, Billy McNeill was an average player after an average game in the 1975 Scottish Cup final, which Celtic won.

Haha. But it is what it is. N a luv it

For the last few weeks I've stayed quiet on Tom Rogic while many here have unceremoniously (and unfairly) dumped on him. Niall J speaks for me here in his article about why the Wizard should stay. Thanks, Niall!

https://thecelticstar.com/quiet-assassins-timely-rogic-reminder-to-celtic-support/

I don’t need any guy to tell me why we should keep him. And you’re right the way he has been spoken about on a few Celtic sites. This one included, is a fucking disgrace, to my mind.

You may disagree,but if you can’t see why we should keep this lad you haven’t a fucking clue. Again my opinion and if you don’t agree I don’t give a single fuck.

If he goes I will be sad to see it and will wish him well and thank him for moments of true football magic.

Keep him Lenny. Would be my advice.

For the last few weeks I've stayed quiet on Tom Rogic while many here have unceremoniously (and unfairly) dumped on him. Niall J speaks for me here in his article about why the Wizard should stay. Thanks, Niall!

https://thecelticstar.com/quiet-assassins-timely-rogic-reminder-to-celtic-support/

Thanks lcafiero. I was going to add some to the article by way a post match approach. Then I saw The Verdict comment at the end. Says it all. I point you all in that direction. I'd have written another 100 words. He was far more succinct. Perfecto!

Back