Will Celtic Give A Guard of Honour To The Sevco Hun Cheats, Thieves And Liars ? I Sincerely Hope Not.

I agree with some of what you said they are bigoted, inbred, cheating, many, subservient, pavement dwelling shower of orange bastards but they did win although I agree (cheating fuckers), we have always & should always take the higher ground, do unto others as you wish unto you, or something like that. Give the guard of honour, our players standing there knowing they should have went down in history if they had only done ther fucking job or Lennon done the decent thing & left last year, out team & management staff should all hold their heads in shame allowing a new club to win their first league title on what should have been a very different season.

With respect, higher ground ma bawz

If we ever bow down to them in any shape or form, the symbolism and the reaction from them, their followers and their Hun loving press will be unbearable.... Throughout my life we've been cast as the lesser species by them and this will only cement it
We should be throwing jobbies and rotten fruit at the fuckers

I wouldn't like it especially as they refused us that honour. There is though a lot in being better than them and by giving them the honour in front of no fans we come out as the better of the two , we already know we are the better of the two , for that reason and the fact no-one will be there I'd surprisingly be for it as it would stick in their throats , but if the supporters were there no way , definately with Docco throwing jobbies 🀣

Paying respect to teams of integrity, and honour is completely different to respecting THEM who deserve nothing.

Referees help them with every decision whenever they can, and then laugh at us, refusing us decisions we do deserve.

SFA Interference who are proven ingrained Sevco apologists.

.......No penalties against them!

.......Not one man sent off yet....even with the Columbian thug in the team!

.......Sevco fans who behave disgracefully all over Europe and then demand their entitlement!

.......No. 55?. my backside. Aw Please,......they don't deserve their first.

.......They're only 9 years old... the bams........

.......Respect Must be earned.

.......The rangers earned nothing.

Cheating bastards.
SFA officials should be the guard of dishonour for the sevvie cheats. After all the sevvies would not be where they are without the the refs.

Guard of honour ?..If our players had any guts they would give them a good battering for playing for a club that cheated and dumped about 60 million of debt ..No honour is that shower of bigoted , tax cheating thieves..Give they Kunts fuk all apart from a beating on the field

Thats correct, I can remember that.......but they may demand that we do...and then we must let the world know that neither the SFA nor referees Ass, cared to enforce it during all 9 of our titles, NO-ONE made a cheep on our behalf back then and its why WE WON'T be doing it for them.
Fuck them hun fucks THERE WILL BE NO GUARD OF HONOUR AT PARADISE!!!

With respect, higher ground ma bawz

If we ever bow down to them in any shape or form, the symbolism and the reaction from them, their followers and their Hun loving press will be unbearable.... Throughout my life we've been cast as the lesser species by them and this will only cement it
We should be throwing jobbies and rotten fruit at the fuckers
Fuck me your a real Hun hater Docco and I fucking Love it Bang on D bang on
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HH πŸ€

Guard of honour ?..If our players had any guts they would give them a good battering for playing for a club that cheated and dumped about 60 million of debt ..No honour is that shower of bigoted , tax cheating thieves..Give they Kunts fuk all apart from a beating on the field

This is more like it!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

...and kick fuck out them too πŸ‘

Last edited:
"guard of honour" ? Who comes up with this pish?
Get it tae fuck!
What's next? Asking the players to give each other a blowy?
Guard of honour ma bawz.... regardless of how shite we have been and how disappointing the season has been, we should never acknowledge that shower of bigoted , inbred, cheating, manky , subservient, pavement dwelling shower of orange bastards
That'll do for me Docco

Members online

Latest posts

Back