Will Celtic Give A Guard of Honour To The Sevco Hun Cheats, Thieves And Liars ? I Sincerely Hope Not.

"guard of honour" ? Who comes up with this pish?
Get it tae fuck!
What's next? Asking the players to give each other a blowy?
Guard of honour ma bawz.... regardless of how shite we have been and how disappointing the season has been, we should never acknowledge that shower of bigoted , inbred, cheating, manky , subservient, pavement dwelling shower of orange bastards
So it's a no from you then docco?

Get it tae fuck!
Guard of honour ma bawz.... regardless of how shite we have been and how disappointing the season has been, we should never acknowledge that shower of bigoted , inbred, cheating, manky , subservient, pavement dwelling shower of orange bastards
Succinctly put.
Scum then, scum now... filthy scum forever.

I can understand both the for and against arguments, I would be crushing for the egos of the overpriced, underperforming”star players” in our team that lost the never to be repeated chance of eternal glory, against the fact those feckers didn’t do it for us and broke the chain of respect for winners of the league, I hope and EXPECT the stadium announcer to FULLY let them know it’s their 1st league title and the DJ to play appropriate songs to remind them of the fact at EVERY opportunity🍀💚

Last edited:
Their quoting Lennon already ...In 2019, when Celtic were crowned champions, he said: “It’s a break from tradition. I think we would have done it if the shoe had been on the other foot. But it’s not a major issue.

“It would have been a touch of class if they did it. I’m disappointed they are not. Celtic would have done it.”

Not for me in any shape or form.

Are you positi
Get it tae fuck!
Guard of honour ma bawz.... regardless of how shite we have been and how disappointing the season has been, we should never acknowledge that shower of bigoted , inbred, cheating, manky , subservient, pavement dwelling shower of orange bastard
Are you positively shure Docco wi Ken whit yir like 👍
But aye yir rite

HH 😂

Their quoting Lennon already ...In 2019, when Celtic were crowned champions, he said: “It’s a break from tradition. I think we would have done it if the shoe had been on the other foot. But it’s not a major issue.

“It would have been a touch of class if they did it. I’m disappointed they are not. Celtic would have done it.”

Not for me in any shape or form.

Aye, well maybe he should do it himself then

Wouldn't surprise me if we did do it and the players were more than enthusiastic at the clapping
expected the diddy teams to not put up much of a fight this season didn' expect ours to follow suit

I think us dirty Celtic tramps need to understand that Rangers are our masters and we need to show proper respect to the Champions.

Just like the old dead Celtic football and athletic club was put in it's place so to now is Pacific self 68574763 or whatever name its called.

All true Celts must accept Rangers rule just like Neil Lennon has

I think us dirty Celtic tramps need to understand that Rangers are our masters and we need to show proper respect to the Champions.

Just like the old dead Celtic football and athletic club was put in it's place so to now is Pacific self 68574763 or whatever name its called.

Obsessed

I've been thinking about this and I think we should, not to honour those cheating bastards but to shame our own squad/management/board for the way they've performed this season. Then maybe next season any of them that are still here will remember what is like to stand in ceremony for a bunch of cheating, underhanded, dirty fuck pigs all because of our own lack of effort, might put some fire in their bellies to prevent it happening again.

Get this hun troll to 😡feck

Hey Jim, or should we call you 'going for one'

....you're right about there being true Celts, but there's no such thing as true Rangers.....they died 10 years ago...in case you've been asleep for that long...

More commonly known in the UK as Sevco 5088.

PS.
Pacific 'Self' has an 'h' in it...as in "shelf"

Stick around Jimbob......you'll learn things on here :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hey Jim, or should we call you 'going for one'

....you're right about there being true Celts, but there's no such thing as true Rangers.....they died 10 years ago...in case you've been asleep for that long...

More commonly known in the UK as Sevco 5088.

PS.
Pacific 'Self' has an 'h' in it...as in "shelf"

Stick around Jimbob......you'll learn things on here :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Call him Dav for short or mintys love child

Think the Celtic Blog troll is looking for new attention and a new name.

1614025846301.png

:oops: A pet hun n you let him go ,,,,can we not keep the triggers broom for a wee while longer

My favourite video, even the missus loves it and she's not exactly football aware. She has a healthy revulsion of huns though.
I've trained her well, anytime we're in a shop and some fat, unwashed, workshy, tracksuit wearing cunt asks for a bottle of Buckie she looks at me and says "hun?"

Yup it sure is babe....

Get it tae fuck!
I agree with some of what you said they are bigoted, inbred, cheating, many, subservient, pavement dwelling shower of orange bastards but they did win although I agree (cheating fuckers), we have always & should always take the higher ground, do unto others as you wish unto you, or something like that. Give the guard of honour, our players standing there knowing they should have went down in history if they had only done ther fucking job or Lennon done the decent thing & left last year, out team & management staff should all hold their heads in shame allowing a new club to win their first league title on what should have been a very different season.

Back