Will Leigh Griffiths ever play for Celtic again?

I think we'll definitely see Griff back in the hoops again but as we don't look like changing to a front 2 anytime soon and with Eddy playing the way he is Griff will probably have to settle for being a squad player. Would he be happy with that? Who knows but I reckon a fit and healthy Griff is a great asset to have and I do think he'll get himself right on and off the pitch.

I reckon having Lenny as his boss will be a massive benefit in Griff's recovery, Lenny knows first hand what he's going through and if there's anyone who can guide him through it's Lenny.

Lenny went on record today telling the press that Griff is now back on the grass doing very tough work and will resume full training on Monday,,looks very much like he will be back after the international break,, we all know Griff does not want Bayo,s jersey,he wants Eddy,s jersey..tallest of orders..
We can never underestimate the wee man..
HH.

I think we'll definitely see Griff back in the hoops again but as we don't look like changing to a front 2 anytime soon and with Eddy playing the way he is Griff will probably have to settle for being a squad player. Would he be happy with that? Who knows but I reckon a fit and healthy Griff is a great asset to have and I do think he'll get himself right on and off the pitch.

I reckon having Lenny as his boss will be a massive benefit in Griff's recovery, Lenny knows first hand what he's going through and if there's anyone who can guide him through it's Lenny.
Need his free kicks. Need his goals. He'll be back.πŸ’ͺ

Back