Will the people ever fight back?

I've been up since 6 and had much success already, so far I've defeated 3 cups of coffee and 5 fags, possibly too much success this early for one man, think I'll go to work now and face the usual array of failures and disappointments to bring myself back down to earth....

Had the chance to go work Mining in Australia early 1992 but just married they even had a job for the Mrs but she didny want to leave her gran and Grunda
The money would have been ridiculous to turn down my Pal went were the same
age 58 but he’s retired but looks in his 70’s
But with £490000 in the bank and as he put it I’m a tight cunt I’d have double what he had 😂.
Sad I didn’t go, glad I didn’t when I see how he now looks money ain’t everything
But he loves the country mad Aussie Bastard. 😂

HH 🇦🇺
TBF 67 it might of been best you didn't emigrate if your wife wasn't keen.
When families return home its usually because the wife gets homesick for their families. My own mother returned home many times to see her own sisters.
Guys like it because their is plenty of jobs, kids love it because of the great weather (Sydney average temp 25C) so outside playing sport most of the time.
Especially watersports as the recent commonwealth games shows, not that I'm rich but I bought a houses because they had swimming pools in them.
I worked as a Toolmaker, Fitter & a Union Organizer, I don't know about now but when I was elected as a union organizer I dropped a lot of money from a fitter at J&J to join the Metal Workers Union.
The reason I'm explaining where I worked is to let you know ordinary worker could afford a house with a swimming pool.
I didn't intend to ramble like I have, just wanted to let "67" he probably made the correct decision for him and his family.
After all these years, like my mother I still feel Scottish & like the rest of my brothers still mad Celtic supporter as if we still go to Celtic park every week like we used to. Thank God for Celtic TV. HH
Yet when Scotland play Australia I still support Scotland, with my kids supporting Australia.

TBF 67 it might of been best you didn't emigrate if your wife wasn't keen.
When families return home its usually because the wife gets homesick for their families. My own mother returned home many times to see her own sisters.
Guys like it because their is plenty of jobs, kids love it because of the great weather (Sydney average temp 25C) so outside playing sport most of the time.
Especially watersports as the recent commonwealth games shows, not that I'm rich but I bought a houses because they had swimming pools in them.
I worked as a Toolmaker, Fitter & a Union Organizer, I don't know about now but when I was elected as a union organizer I dropped a lot of money from a fitter at J&J to join the Metal Workers Union.
The reason I'm explaining where I worked is to let you know ordinary worker could afford a house with a swimming pool.
I didn't intend to ramble like I have, just wanted to let "67" he probably made the correct decision for him and his family.
After all these years, like my mother I still feel Scottish & like the rest of my brothers still mad Celtic supporter as if we still go to Celtic park every week like we used to. Thank God for Celtic TV. HH
Yet when Scotland play Australia I still support Scotland, with my kids supporting Australia.
Still wish we’d went for it financially but health and well being said we did the Right thing.

HH 👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back