WILL THIS SHUT THE KLAN UP?

The Shamrock

Just saw on the news that new evidence has been discovered about how rangers covered up the sex abuse cases that were reported to them regarding Gordon Neely. Victims say that the Police were never informed by rangers who said they would when they sacked Neely.

Maybe the mutants will realise now that this sick behaviour is a societal issue and has nothing whatsoever to do with Catholicism.

Just like you guys, I'm delighted (and pleasantly surprised! ) that this story was plucked out of the air and given top billing by BBC Reporting Scotland this evening! Of course (and inevitably) there was also a wee bit thrown in afterwards about the best team in Glesga being fined 'again' for a bit of firework fun. But what the fcuk...

Should shut the manky mob up for a while whose standard response when the hoops whip them yet again or pull off a great result elsewhere is to pull the paedo card on Catholicism and some how connect it to the hoops.

m.t.h.

Michael

Just saw on the news that new evidence has been discovered about how rangers covered up the sex abuse cases that were reported to them regarding Gordon Neely. Victims say that the Police were never informed by rangers who said they would when they sacked Neely.

Maybe the mutants will realise now that this sick behaviour is a societal issue and has nothing whatsoever to do with Catholicism.
it will be further proof of infiltration and hollicom diverting the truth.

You cant stop a set of huns diverting into fantasy to avoid truth

Despite the likely hood and connection between psychopathy and child abuse (with the hun culture being positively reinforcing towards psychopathic tendencies, glib, shameless, impulsive, violent, unbalanced) and hun culture being narcissistic then I doubt they will take any notice of truth they dont want to see.

they just ban that paper or media outlet as being sectarian under whatever definition of that term they want to make up.

Unfortunately it wont shut them up. I've just popped into fester fester where dingwall (site admin) his written a long piece about how it's all made up nonsense. Journalists making up stories and Celtic fans trying to accuse them of something we have been covering up for years. Usuall push from them I'm afraid. Unable to take any responsibility.

Unfortunately it wont shut them up. I've just popped into fester fester where dingwall (site admin) his written a long piece about how it's all made up nonsense. Journalists making up stories and Celtic fans trying to accuse them of something we have been covering up for years. Usuall push from them I'm afraid. Unable to take any responsibility.
Unable to see truth or seek for it without diverting the cause and effect problem

they will always reinforce falsehoods they dont want to admit and apportion blame where it suits their agenda.

They love to hate

And love to overlook the connection with secret brotherhoods and elite power brokers involving the same topic

If prince Andrew was a catholic then that would be on their list

If Epstein was catholic then same

their hatred and cultural (real) bigotry has its scapegoat since 1795 rather than 1690

its culturally ingrained into them

The fact that its a possible connection to anything they perceive to be blameworthy rater than the actual cause effect chain is utilised to great effect in dividing society

Much more than what school taught you how to read, but even that suggests they fail their students broader education when they attend state ritual schools

intimidation ,denial mob mentality it's there answer to everything any victim coming forward would do so at their own risk , and press covering this story would face the same onslaught ,but then they would never as journos investigate as it would lose them a place at sevcos table

Nae surprises there Lubo,so mibbe they should sue the beeb then!

Scratching ma heid at that one....
sorry, scratching ma heid on that one.
And it's no nits...

Oldco of course Shamrock.
Cannot be the old co MD the boy was 14 and not in employment, he was playing for the club, companies cannot employ minors that was abolished years ago, he would have still been in attendance at school and training and playing at youth level with Rangers probably on a s form or something but not waged.

]rules of the association - Football Association
(ii) A Player under 17 years of age may not enter into a contract of employment ...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back