WILL THIS SHUT THE KLAN UP?

Apparently It's a porky pies media campaign because they're 2 points clear in October
Would like to see a media thats prepared to make accusations and if so would like to see the Sevco legal team taking this to court, that aint happening now with the sacking, turned into a resignation and the written piece wishing him well as he leaves for new business ventures, caught red handed.

But even on here some highlight this as a victory over The Ranjurs when there is no victors here. Yes i know we've had plenty of bad press and the urge is about revenge.
The victims of all these deprived sickos I'm sure don't see it this way. Just think about it guys before we gloat.
HH🍀

Cannot be the old co MD the boy was 14 and not in employment, he was playing for the club, companies cannot employ minors that was abolished years ago, he would have still been in attendance at school and training and playing at youth level with Rangers probably on a s form or something but not waged.

]rules of the association - Football Association
(ii) A Player under 17 years of age may not enter into a contract of employment ...
that's whit they'll trot oot Boab.

Unfortunately it wont shut them up. I've just popped into fester fester where dingwall (site admin) his written a long piece about how it's all made up nonsense. Journalists making up stories and Celtic fans trying to accuse them of something we have been covering up for years. Usuall push from them I'm afraid. Unable to take any responsibility.
sorry if I've replied on this one before but I'm struggling to pick up your view...

Point scoring???? Seriously ???
I might be with TET here and fuck this site off. I'm ashamed here guys. Get a grip.

sorry if I've replied on this one before but I'm struggling to pick up your view...

My point was that rather than condemn any form of abuse, the hun seem to only focus on abuse is they can connect it to celtic. When their club is mentioned then there is no condemnation, only screams of lies and fake news. So was pointing out to the opening poster that it was unlikely that the Klan would shut up with their vile comments towards Celtic fans now that their club has been mentioned in the media concerning child abuse.
And for the record this is not point scoring at all. I try to avoid even getting involved in these sorts of debates and conversations. The last thing victims of abuse want is for people who dont even know them talking about what they've been through...I'd imagine.

Just saw on the news that new evidence has been discovered about how rangers covered up the sex abuse cases that were reported to them regarding Gordon Neely. Victims say that the Police were never informed by rangers who said they would when they sacked Neely.

Maybe the mutants will realise now that this sick behaviour is a societal issue and has nothing whatsoever to do with Catholicism.
aye said thi

Members online

No members online now.

Back