Willie yer rubbish

Woodbinebhoy

I remember Willie Colum giving Rangers a penalty when he wasn't even watching the so called foul and I think it Albertz that was lying on his arse and oor Willie pointed to the spot. Today there was little doubt about Eddy being fouled and he booked him. Well I never.

I remember Willie Colum giving Rangers a penalty when he wasn't even watching the so called foul and I think it Albertz that was lying on his arse and oor Willie pointed to the spot. Today there was little doubt about Eddy being fouled and he booked him. Well I never.
We know that the powers that be will do there best to stop us being successful, but as Mr, stein once said we have to be better than that so refs become immaterial. If big Jock realised this, let's remember he was a proddy and originally a rangers man. So let's stop having a go at the Lanarkshire ref assoc and get a team with the balls and courage to show the huns what good football is. HH.

In any other league in the entire planet -- VAR or no VAR -- that's a penalty, plain and simple.

But not in the SPFL.

Incredible.

Members online

Latest posts

Back