Winning Captains

M

Maria

Hi David

I keep getting a red screen alert warning me about this site.

Its saying that the site is deceptive and might do something?

Don’t know if anyone else is getting it so post on the forum to see.

So aggravating TT, it didnt work so i had to disable java which changes the layout but at least no more freakin page popups.

Its annoying coz they say

Virgin
Google
Visa
O2

Which company gets to dictate that you are unable to use internet until you do what they tell you to do.

They can fuck right off.

Thanx TT ☘️

F**king phishing page is back again, could someone please get it tae f**k ruins the browsing experiance with java off )-&

Having the same problem pal.

Defo picked up from this forum.

Been on other internet sites and no problems.

Its whatever cookies/advertisements i think attached to this forum.

It happened last year.

Couple of days too. Then it disappeared. Then other posters had it.
So once its harangued us and we’re in the clear it will select another couple of posters to target.

Hail Hail boab, thanks but on android only phone playing up, every other device is ok
Go to play store then and download adblock, read reveues first before installing, sometimes better looking online for independent revenues in case ome of the respondents have a grudge with the programmer.

Go to play store then and download adblock, read reveues first before installing, sometimes better looking online for independent revenues in case ome of the respondents have a grudge with the programmer.
If you have more details i will check for you tommorow if you leave me some reading issues and what you have done. I am heading just now. HH and good luck.

If you have more details i will check for you tommorow if you leave me some reading issues and what you have done. I am heading just now. HH and good luck.

Hail Hail boab, thanks got it sorted eventuallygot a few screenshots of what was happening, thanks again ?Screenshot_20190528-103734.pngScreenshot_20190528-103655.pngScreenshot_20190528-103751.png

Hail Hail Maria, I don't take my phone to the game, just in case it get damaged. One of the grandweans got a hold of it on Saturday & changed all the settings in my browser, checked settings were ok & restarted phone. Now working fine, wee buggers hadbdown loaded some game that f""ked up the browser. In

I have only downloaded music from itunes though.

And those screenshots were sitting as advertisements on my screen on this forum before big red popped up and wouldn’t fkn shift ???

I sent a pm to you yesterday and a thread on the forum David. But was having problems so you might not have got it D.

Anyway all fixed now, thank you. ???

Had the issue for a couple of days now but not just on the Noise and I hadn't downloaded anything. Don't think it's been a problem today.

Back