Winning Ugly

A message from the Manager: “It’s incredible to be celebrating such an iconic achievement, not only as Manager of the team but as a Celtic supporter myself.

Moments like this are what we all dream of and I think the reality of the club’s achievement will take some time to truly sink in.

From the moment I arrived, the players have shown an excellent determination to win and I thank them for that.

They like the big games and have a big-game mentality, but please don’t underestimate the role you play in driving them to perform and deliver on the pitch.

Let’s all enjoy this unforgettable day in the club’s history and celebrate in style!” Neil Lennon, Manager

A message from the Manager: “It’s incredible to be celebrating such an iconic achievement, not only as Manager of the team but as a Celtic supporter myself.

Moments like this are what we all dream of and I think the reality of the club’s achievement will take some time to truly sink
in.

From the moment I arrived, the players have shown an excellent determination to win and I thank them for that.

They like the big games and have a big-game mentality, but please don’t underestimate the role you play in driving them to perform and deliver on the pitch.

Let’s all enjoy this unforgettable day in the club’s history and celebrate in style!” Neil Lennon, Manager

True Class.

The football was absolutely murder to watch. But winning is what counts on these days. I hope to god that our lack of form and honking style of play is entirely down to the stresses and strains of playing so much fitba and all the bad shit that happened with He Who Shall Not Be Named. Today is a day for celebration and it's surreal to see some purported Celtic fans say Lenny being essentially announced as full time manager has somehow diminished the treble treble. No true Celtic fan could possibly think this. It's an historic and unprecedented achievement that, going back to the very beginning of the season, when friction between the then manager (whose head had already been turned) and the board was causing all kinds of shit, culminating in Moussa leaving, and when our manage and the players' mentor left at a crucial point in the season, ought not to have happened. Huge credit to the players and to Lenny for achieving this against all odds.

The football was absolutely murder to watch. But winning is what counts on these days. I hope to god that our lack of form and honking style of play is entirely down to the stresses and strains of playing so much fitba and all the bad shit that happened with He Who Shall Not Be Named. Today is a day for celebration and it's surreal to see some purported Celtic fans say Lenny being essentially announced as full time manager has somehow diminished the treble treble. No true Celtic fan could possibly think this. It's an historic and unprecedented achievement that, going back to the very beginning of the season, when friction between the then manager (whose head had already been turned and the board was causing all kinds of shit, culminating in Moussa leaving, and when our manage and the players' mentor left at a crucial point in the season, ought not to have happened. Huge credit to the players and to Lenny for achieving this against all odds.

Well you would have to ask the question if indeed they are true Celtic fans Sam.

Back