Wishing everyone a Happy Canada Day

DILLIGAF

HAPPY MAPLE LEAF DAY !!!
We've just had a parade of old, vintage, and muscle cars drive past our house as I was up the ladder, but all the neighbours were out watching as the beautiful cars rolled past
The wee yin is here and is having a sleepover, so it'll be down to the park for some free food, watch the parade, and listen to the band
My mate will probably be at the Maple Leaf Pub today in Covent Garden, it's always a good time
If you're ever down in the big smoke, check it out
And if you're ever out this way, drop in, as the kettle, and coffee pot ,are always on, and there's cold beer in the fridge

HH

This was taken in Northern BC, when I was up there a few years ago
Note the snow on the mountains
This year has been crazy, as some of the ski slopes are still operating...and it's Summer...crazy stuff
Maple Leaf flying high at Cache Creek .jpg

Happy Canada day Dillgaff I know yous had it hard a few months back I hope everyone in Canada enjoy thier day and the hangover will be well justified.
Thanks Jinky
Yes, it's been quite a couple of years, what with the forest fires, and then the floods, although we weren't directly affected, some family members and friends had it tough
Everyone is worried now that we had lots of snow on the mountains and Spring was slow in coming, the snow is now melting and our rivers are as high as they've ever been
People out in the valley are worried again, as the repairs and rebuild they did after last year, and under threat once again as the rivers could breach their banks again
FALLING MAPLE LEAF .jpg

I highly resommend anyone who gets the chance to come out to Canada, to do it, especially the west coast, as it reminds you of Scotland with it's scenery

Happy Canada 🇨🇦 day Dill to you and the Family 🇨🇦 From sunny Scotia and the noise

HH 🇨🇦
Cheers Jammy, had a great time at the park, it was packed and the wee yin got her face painted
She was so cute
She had a choice of different things...so as we lined up I asked her what she wanted
"Papa, I'm going to get a unicorn !!"
We get up to the girl, she pipes up..."Can I get a butterfly please ?"
Weans eh :LOL::ROFLMAO:butterfly 2.jpg

FSw7B8nUcAAMg_B

Members online

Latest posts

Back