woeful today

jinky58

well bhoys don't know what you all think but Would bring Lustig back just don't see what Toljan offers at least Lustig offers a goal threat

Catch the swatch on McQueens boat she’s boaking. Awe she’s a fucking hun they’re all huns on Sky sports. Quim Shites Orange barstewards army well keep on dreaming ya hun scum baw bag. We’re getting 8-9. Then 10. Mibbie Wobbie Savage I’ll give yi a cuddle.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Catch the swatch on McQueens boat she’s boaking. Awe she’s a fucking hun they’re all huns on Sky sports. Quim Shites Orange barstewards army well keep on dreaming ya hun scum baw bag. We’re getting 8-9. Then 10. Mibbie Wobbie Savage I’ll give yi a cuddle.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Her Da is a Celtic man, I'm sure of it, maybe some of the more knowledgeable on the Noise will tell me otherwise, but I was always under the impression that Gordon was a hoops man, doesn't mean she is right enough.

Amazing how alate goal can change my perspective. I was spitting blood at the lack of quality creativity.

Hard to tell but I thought the brown shot was probably over the bar unless it whacked the dudes arm and bobbled into the gap.

We really need to have more shots against defending teams. Always one too many passes and lack of quality delivery in this tippy tappy style.

But all is forgiven and the bhoys got the goal against a well drilled team that were dangerous on the break.

Quality corner quality cut back hard shot and got the lucky break we needed.

I dont think ippy tappy is woeful. Just not effieciently effective against a stubborn defence.

Amazing how alate goal can change my perspective. I was spitting blood at the lack of quality creativity.

Hard to tell but I thought the brown shot was probably over the bar unless it whacked the dudes arm and bobbled into the gap.

We really need to have more shots against defending teams. Always one too many passes and lack of quality delivery in this tippy tappy style.

But all is forgiven and the bhoys got the goal against a well drilled team that were dangerous on the break.

I dont think ippy tappy is woeful. Just not effieciently effective against a stubborn defence.

I said before the game that nothing else matters today except the 3 points, even though my eyes were bleeding at times watching that crap, we got the job done.
Under Stevie Clarke, Killie are now experts on their plastic park, add to that the runaround we got on Thursday, this weekend has been great viewing from behind the couch.
Onwards to 8 iar mate and another nail hammered into the sevco coffin.

Like many on here I get frustrated at the slow build up and the constant playing across their backline . Would like to have seen more penetration down the wings - but a run to the line was a collector's item all day .
It was clear to see how comfortably the Killie players performed on a candidate for the worst surface since the astronauts drove the rover on the Moon ! Can't blame our players for their hesitation on this surface - to me it is getting worse , year by year .
Toljan looked shell-shocked to be playing on a moonscape - they don't have them in Germany. Won't judge him until the season's end .

Like many on here I get frustrated at the slow build up and the constant playing across their backline . Would like to have seen more penetration down the wings - but a run to the line was a collector's item all day .
It was clear to see how comfortably the Killie players performed on a candidate for the worst surface since the astronauts drove the rover on the Moon ! Can't blame our players for their hesitation on this surface - to me it is getting worse , year by year .
Toljan looked shell-shocked to be playing on a moonscape - they don't have them in Germany. Won't judge him until the season's end .
toljan gettin pelters from some fans,geeza break guys,that feckin surface,forrest,christie, mcgregor and eddy did'nt do much either,so cut him some slack!

it would/should have been a penalty had it not ended up in the net. We should be playing with 2 strikers domestically

Back