Work tomorrow

I can't talk to workmates who support the tribute act. Gets too bigoted and angry very quickly. So like to avoid the confrontation. I just smile a lot. That seems to annoy them, odd because apparently no one likes them and they don't care. Oh well onwards and upwards for 8

I can't talk to workmates who support the tribute act. Gets too bigoted and angry very quickly. So like to avoid the confrontation. I just smile a lot. That seems to annoy them, odd because apparently no one likes them and they don't care. Oh well onwards and upwards for 8
A bit of arrogant sneering works much better. They're not too sure why but realise there must be some offence/contempt intended.
Hail, Hail.

What I used to do was whistle to the hymn "God Bless the Pope ",and the rest of the Tims would smile and snigger at the Inbreds.

Nah i dont i ask them what went wrong for them being world beaters n shit lol.

I love seeing their embarrassment up close but not so close ah can smell them ??

Back