WORLD CUP 2022

I could see us beat the Ukraine but if Bale is fit then the game against wales in Wales will be a well tough task and they feel they owe us one for knocking them out before .
We have a decent record against them though not in recent times let's hope we can get past Ukraine and bale isnt fit
Let's get past the Ukraine and bring on Joe Jordan against the Welsh - hopefully we win another match-deciding penalty due to a "Welsh defender's arm" (;)) punching the ball as they challenged JJ for the ball.

I could see us beat the Ukraine but if Bale is fit then the game against wales in Wales will be a well tough task and they feel they owe us one for knocking them out before .
We have a decent record against them though not in recent times let's hope we can get past Ukraine and bale isnt fit
Hopefully an Aaron Ramsay penalty will be the decider

Bet you wish you hadn't now virgo.
At least 4 players now we don't have to worry about playing in that nonsense of a tournament now, so must admit happy enough now
They were shite John best team won manager fucked up with his formation which resulted in Scotland punting long balls up to the front two.Anyway had a great time after the game,was in Bar 67 watching it as soon as it finished the telly was off and the rebels were on we were dancing about like drunken Ukrainians

What was Clarke thinking about with his team selection on Wednesday?
I've always considered him a savvy manager tactically.
Losing 2 nil 30 minutes to go, let's bring on jack fkn Hendry?
Taking off Dykes who had no service at all, calmac was at times playing like a sweeper and only when Christie and Armstrong came on did we look like we could trouble them.
Ukraine werent great and I felt we settled first but they took their chances and tested Gordon to his limits and 3 past Gordon was unfair on his performance he was superb again.
Adam's is not an out and out striker anyone could see the tactics were target dykes for knock ons to Adam's which never happened.
Take dykes off and theres no striker to replace him which is criminal really.
We have gone backwards since the euros
Rank rotten against largely the same side northern Ireland beat not too long ago.
I wouldnt be surprised if we beat ukraine in the nations league and expect wales to beat them.
Gilmour was a passenger how he starts is beyond me.
I'm no gaun tae catarrh noo

Does anyone really give a fuck about international football? It's been a joke for the last 20 years.
You can play for any country, as long as you live in that country for 5 years. So if your a shit hit player, say from Scotland and get a transfer to Spain at 18. If you stay there for 5 years, knock back Scotland & once you hit 23 you can play for Spain.
You now have a situation were 2 brothers , born and raised in the same house , with the same parents/grandparents, playing against each other for different countries.
They should just do anyway with international football or make it all just under 23's

Does anyone really give a fuck about international football? It's been a joke for the last 20 years.
You can play for any country, as long as you live in that country for 5 years. So if your a shit hit player, say from Scotland and get a transfer to Spain at 18. If you stay there for 5 years, knock back Scotland & once you hit 23 you can play for Spain.
You now have a situation were 2 brothers , born and raised in the same house , with the same parents/grandparents, playing against each other for different countries.
They should just do anyway with international football or make it all just under 23's
I understand your outlook upon international football, but to do away with it and there is still plenty of u21 football nowadays, so still a place for international football, even if it can be overused these days.
Don't watch Scotland games as such as still a gluten for punishment with watching the Republic.
Problem I see with international football at present is the amount of players getting caps when they remain nowhere near what you would expect from a so called international player.
Watched Scotland the other night and taking calmac out of the equation, then actually how many of them players on show for Scotland, would we actually like to see at Celtic?
Robinson yes, couldn't think of anyone else.
The treatment of Ralston really does annoy me to the degree it highlights the disgusting politics that remains within the Scottish national team and with a Scottish FA overlooking it all then sorry but feel fuck all sympathy towards the Scottish national team, but do feel sorry for all the Tim's having to support such a shit show still.
Good international managers, find a way of playing that allows them to get there better players to represent there countries, sadly Clark is nothing more than a lenny clone with been directed by suits who pay his wages imo.
If that mentality continues then success for the national team will be a long time in coming again imo, and the likes of a world Cup still remains a good distance away with the current set up as it is.

Back