Worst Of Hacks? Who Gives Us The Worst Time?

I would not read an article by a red top journaIist. I often wonder if they think back to their Uni days when they were young and enthusiastic and looking forward to see their articles making the world a better place. Now what? They spout lies and half truths for a living to help a criminal keep charge of a new team born of incompetence, corruption, lies and bigotry. They should hang their heads in shame at what they have become.
They will die alone, screaming sitting in a pool of their own pish, while Thatcher gets the strap-on ready to welcome them to rectal trauma hell.
Rich HH

Last edited:
There are not many who go into that world in Scotland who don't take their piece of silver and two the party line of Celtic are bad news only and everything is tidy in the Sevco garden

Where do we start ...... there are loads to choose form, like keith jackson- who can turn sheer nonsense into "facts", or like Alex rae - who live in a completely different world to the rest of us and to top it all off we have a couple of numpty's in kris boyd and Barry Freguson who think wishes really do come true. But all these people have one think in common and that is........none of them are journalist's. So I think I'll just stick to reading the blogs and real journalist's like Phil Mac, Joe Mc Hugh and yourself James, who stand by every word they write and aren't copy and paste merchant's.

Alex Rae gets rite up ma nose, aside from the fact he can barely string a sentence together he doesn’t even pretend to be impartial.The other nite on Snyde he said “greegsy jst flicked out there was nothing in it”
This is the one for me. Agree with all the other suggestions so far but rae gets right on my tits without even opening his mouth...

TJ Hooper- You are right aboot BFDJ, what a clown of a man he is. He is from the Fintry area of Dundee where he is known as the Fat Fintry Fuck. Sums him nicely me thinks.
Hail Hail fae The people's republic of Dundee

Hey lads

First actual post on the forum - I am busy enough doing the articles haha - so first off, hello to all of you and I look forward to getting to know some of you in the next few weeks and months as the site grows. I'll be about from time to time, so if you post something for me the chances are I'll get to it eventually! Those who want a proper gab can email me through the site and I'll reply as soon as I can.

The question for today is this; of all the hacks, who is your least favourite and why? Who can you simply not stand? Who's biases are the worst? Who talks the biggest load of nonsense?

Be interesting to see what we get here. If there are enough responses I may do a piece on the subject.

Thanks folks

JF
In reality I do not read SMSM relying on my information from blogs and sites such as this so I'm unsure which journalists are still around

I always found Graeme Spiers to be fair handed doling out criticism where was merited and the late James Sanderson who would mete out his vociferous opinions not bothering 1 iota who he offended or otherwise
I always believed Chick Young then Hugh Keevins to be desperate to take over Sanderson's mantle but neither ever managed to achieve that

HH?

Last edited:
Back