Worth a read....regarding Lawwell, Sevco and UEFAs FFP rules.

Had Peter Lawell been on top of his brief, and consequently done his job during the Res 12 period, then he would not have had to work with UEFA regarding FFP. This analysis is a feelgood strategy in his run up to the Chairmanship. An attempt at revisionism. Look what Peter has done for Celtic and the good of football ? To me, he is forever a charlatan, who let Celtic down. He should have no role whatsoever in determining Celtic's future.

Had Peter Lawell been on top of his brief, and consequently done his job during the Res 12 period, then he would not have had to work with UEFA regarding FFP. This analysis is a feelgood strategy in his run up to the Chairmanship. An attempt at revisionism. Look what Peter has done for Celtic and the good of football ? To me, he is forever a charlatan, who let Celtic down. He should have no role whatsoever in determining Celtic's future.
9-i-a-r Mk2? What have the Romans ever done for us?

I like Etims. They aren't a Lawwell cheerleader by any means. I trust what they write, like most Celtic blogs, they are just opinion pieces and I usually share their feelings on things.....that's why I found it interesting....so thought I'd share...to be honest CQN and their leanings never really came into my mind.

9-i-a-r Mk2? What have the Romans ever done for us?
Sorry BB, he didn't achieve this on his own. But he benefited hugely with salary and bonuses on the back of it. Credit to the players and management. Indeed, instead of celebrating a pyrrhic 9-i-a-r Mk2, we should have been celebrating an historic Mk 1 TIAR. I just have no respect for the man, and wish he had nothing to do with us. Just my viewpoint. Others are fully entitled to theirs.

Last edited:
I like Etims. They aren't a Lawwell cheerleader by any means. I trust what they write, like most Celtic blogs, they are just opinion pieces and I usually share their feelings on things.....that's why I found it interesting....so thought I'd share...to be honest CQN and their leanings never really came into my mind.
Completely agree with you, Lubo. I too have found e tims to be objective and most of the time would agree with their stance.

Members online

Latest posts

Back