Would you vote to go in a No Deal Brexit?

You reap what you sow., we are becoming a third world country. What have we got in innovative engineering industrial estate, nothing. everything is going abroad. What do we have bloody call centres. What have the young got to look forward to. No work, no community, nothing. Westminster do not give a damn. We are the last of their empire raped and pillaged and thrown in the gutter.

Not quite third I'd say one and a half when the devil's are done.
Everyone keep your eyes sharp that's all. Vote akin to your heart. There will be a bit of sleeve rolling up but it's no worse than the old yins had to shoulder. Redundant argument but it's good to keep it in mind

Would have voted no in the first place, would vote no again if I could.

As an aside, I was talking to my older sister, who has spent the last few decades tracing the genealogy of our family (some of which traces back to Scotland), and she said that she read somewhere that grandchildren of Scottish nationals are eligible for Scottish citizenship. That would be me, since my maternal grandfather was born and raised in Dunfermline.

Something to consider before next season . . . :D

BBW, Mi famiglia Italian, they came here to better themselves. To a new country where they could prosper and feed their families. This worked, but I feel government does not want this. The auld people against people. Make them feel why vote won't make difference, same old same old. Sad really. It has all been contrived and a lot of people have not noticed it.

It's all a bit shits an giggles at this point of the preceedings.laugh or cry? No option on the betting slip cough voting slip. What major horse face/rat face do you want? I've given up backing the lad with the best hair last season ffs

I'm glad the first responses were decent and tame. I have a habit of looking at numbers and undoubtedly I miss things.
I'll nail my colours
I'd love to be independent the alure.
We kickstarted brexit up here because of it.
(I think)
OK so for England they have the business district in London which is the major cash flow in the UK economy.
Very basic but the toffs wanted a bigger cut.
So push gathered pace.
The problem was, and indeed our own problem (football?) or politics was "yeah what's the plan b?? Not brexit or indie but a genuine plan b.
For us I worried. We had the oil but at the same time under the dark cloak of britania and our wig wearing gnome mate across the pond or his previous bam (a). Had no intention of properly sorting us out.
They didn't. I told people they wouldn't and they didn't.
Aberdeen crashed.
Biggest blow to the snp propaganda that you could ever imagine.
Our oil became fuck all
Little mention to our networks of poor dependant people that would be cut off because of a indie spike.
I'm talking money not my heart
There is a big difference.

The biggest thing that has fucked me over and to be honest the reason I can't get behind any of this fountain of pish is that both sides have prepared for fuck all

We did it out of "we are Scottish!!"
They did it "everyone else are peasants"

No one in power had a think. Regardless of Scotland or England's populations. Together or apart. The level of academics qualified in engineering (especially for anyone in the know) or for any other key skill, high value skill sets. Both nations for their own reasons should of broke the fucking Bank. Invested in these people. They didn't.
Its all well and good saying we do this we provide that.
NOTHING WE HOLD DEAR IS OWNED BY US.
We have lost a yard big time on this march. The only way I can see a recovery is tanking money into our tech industries. Private start ups or public owned (ecosse)
It will require the best educated new comers to take a hit short term if they are willing to build a country. Its hardly asking to take a bullet?
Mabey I've missed a bit? But to my mind there has been no path layed out for young people in this old quest of fuck the whoever?
To them why bother?

I'll add a silly but not so silly point. China have a system where even the smallest thinnest business, a one guy show can export his goods for nothing. Free Post. We all buy it. Credit
great post again Bobo! was a member of the SNP since 1977,at a conference i said to Gordon Wilson,my greatest fear if we won independence was a unionist/sectarian backlash,i'm positive to this day, we will have a civil war if Scotland gained independence,as for brexit when yer lyin on a trolley in a hospital corridor,wonderin why there's no nurses,or ye go to the supermarket and there's no fruit and veg,yer bars and resturants have closed,it's because the cross of st george waver's have decided our future, no matter what we want, and all the the "foreign" workers have been told to phuq off, hey "rule phuqin brittannia!" Dyson, leadin brexiter,has phuqed his company off tae off tae singapore, so he can access the european market! and farage rhymes wi phuqin garage!

great post again Bobo! was a member of the SNP since 1977,at a conference i said to Gordon Wilson,my greatest fear if we won independence was a unionist/sectarian backlash,i'm positive to this day, we will have a civil war if Scotland gained independence,as for brexit when yer lyin on a trolley in a hospital corridor,wonderin why there's no nurses,or ye go to the supermarket and there's no fruit and veg,yer bars and resturants have closed,it's because the cross of st george waver's have decided our future, no matter what we want, and all the the "foreign" workers have been told to phuq off, hey "rule phuqin brittannia!" Dyson, leadin brexiter,has phuqed his company off tae off tae singapore, so he can access the european market! and farage rhymes wi phuqin garage!

Gteat post MD???x3

Just look how the Unionists behaved after they had won 2014, If brexit goes tits up & I believe it will, Ireland will unite & become one country. Unfortunately the Unionists FUCK NUGGETS who would rather leave than stay in a Country the despises them. Where are the FKNUGS going tae head over the sea tae Cairnryan.

That's when the problems will start, civil war no. But a lot of civil unrest from the Unionists. That's what the army & polis are for, it will can down when the realize. What happening down soufth, isn't happening in Scotland

Gteat post MD???x3

Just look how the Unionists behaved after they had won 2014, If brexit goes tits up & I believe it will, Ireland will unite & become one country. Unfortunately the Unionists FUCK NUGGETS who would rather leave than stay in a Country the despises them. Where are the FKNUGS going tae head over the sea tae Cairnryan.

That's when the problems will start, civil war no. But a lot of civil unrest from the Unionists. That's what the army & polis are for, it will can down when the realize. What happening down soufth, isn't happening in Scotland
TT that is spot on matey unfortunately
HH

I'm glad the first responses were decent and tame. I have a habit of looking at numbers and undoubtedly I miss things.
I'll nail my colours
I'd love to be independent the alure.
We kickstarted brexit up here because of it.
(I think)
OK so for England they have the business district in London which is the major cash flow in the UK economy.
Very basic but the toffs wanted a bigger cut.
So push gathered pace.
The problem was, and indeed our own problem (football?) or politics was "yeah what's the plan b?? Not brexit or indie but a genuine plan b.
For us I worried. We had the oil but at the same time under the dark cloak of britania and our wig wearing gnome mate across the pond or his previous bam (a). Had no intention of properly sorting us out.
They didn't. I told people they wouldn't and they didn't.
Aberdeen crashed.
Biggest blow to the snp propaganda that you could ever imagine.
Our oil became fuck all
Little mention to our networks of poor dependant people that would be cut off because of a indie spike.
I'm talking money not my heart
There is a big difference.

The biggest thing that has fucked me over and to be honest the reason I can't get behind any of this fountain of pish is that both sides have prepared for fuck all

We did it out of "we are Scottish!!"
They did it "everyone else are peasants"

No one in power had a think. Regardless of Scotland or England's populations. Together or apart. The level of academics qualified in engineering (especially for anyone in the know) or for any other key skill, high value skill sets. Both nations for their own reasons should of broke the fucking Bank. Invested in these people. They didn't.
Its all well and good saying we do this we provide that.
NOTHING WE HOLD DEAR IS OWNED BY US.
We have lost a yard big time on this march. The only way I can see a recovery is tanking money into our tech industries. Private start ups or public owned (ecosse)
It will require the best educated new comers to take a hit short term if they are willing to build a country. Its hardly asking to take a bullet?
Mabey I've missed a bit? But to my mind there has been no path layed out for young people in this old quest of fuck the whoever?
To them why bother?

I'll add a silly but not so silly point. China have a system where even the smallest thinest business, a one guy show can export his goods for nothing. Free Post. We all buy it. Credit

I will get back to this later. I have to clean out my chicken coop and try and find one of my chooks. Little bastard is always fucking off to lay her eggs where we can’t find them. :)

Yet da was right about the chips. I mind it well.

Aye i would democracy is a myth. When a majority vote for something and that wish isn't carried out then democracy is a failure regardless of your political persuasion no one can argue against that. EU wasnever meant to be as powerful as it's become unelected bureaucrats making laws responsible to no one (it's all I'm going to say , the least the better as politics =argument )

Can you give me the source of you assertion that unelected bureaucracy makes the laws.

Am I not right in thinking we just had an election across Europe to do just that?

Maybe you missed it. The false flag that the right wing Basra d press puss out of their rancid member is bullshit.

Anyway, later. I have a chicken to hunt down.

Can you give me the source of you assertion that unelected bureaucracy makes the laws.

Am I not right in thinking we just had an election across Europe to do just that?

Maybe you missed it. The false flag that the right wing Basra d press puss out of their rancid member is bullshit.

Anyway, later. I have a chicken to hunt down.
the EUs Commission President and the individual Commissioners are not directly elected by the peoples of Europe. Maybe you missed that? Catch that chicken yet ?

Back