'Wow. Just wow. My team mates, my club, my fans, family and friends, that was for you. Thank you,' Griffiths

I love the wee man. Had a wee tear in my eye when he scored that and you saw how it affected him.

He’s on a mission to wreak havoc in vengeance to what they Sevco bastards said and sang about him and my front row seat is booked to go off my fucking nut when he does. Welcome back wee man.

I love the wee man. Had a wee tear in my eye when he scored that and you saw how it affected him.

He’s on a mission to wreak havoc in vengeance to what they Sevco bastards said and sang about him and my front row seat is booked to go off my fucking nut when he does. Welcome back wee man.
Whit price him tiein eez scarf oan a Mhanky Post Sept 1st ?????

Proud of LG, great to have him back has been totally missed. A fully focused and hungry LG will wreak havoc on all defences this and the coming Seasons can see him put at least 30+
Goals to help win 9iar then the 10.
HH LG

HH ?

Completely agree, Jam. Comeback story of the year. He looks pretty focused, and that can only mean good things for us. Welcome back, Super Leigh!

He deserves revenge ,and he will rub their noses in their shite,hh

Back