Wow

OKAECOMS

Well impressed with the '3000' post and responses. Seems like a good world to be part of. By the time some of you read this the 3000 will be passed. Congratulations to all involved!

I too thought of Gerard Butler when I saw '3000' although possibly different thoughts than JamSam67.

Thanks for all the replies. Unsure of the proper techy lingo but who cares.

So, from what I can gather, Tony's a perv, 26 + 6 = 1 (you'll need to explain that) likes animals and Smelltheglove wonders if I'm a Teacher and married. Big Bobo's Bunnet is the understanding type and Kelly too, apart from 'the walk' bit. Hilarious - I haven't had this much interest in me since that time I was interviewed by the Social. Feart to ask what the Happy Days welcome is. Would that be the original - and better - The Fonz equivalent of Joey in Friends "How you doin?"

Thank you Bridie Bhoy for the Edit tip. Feel free all to send Idiot Tips, I'll not be offended. It might seem trivial to you but a techy breakthrough in my world.

Will be on HesGoal.comedy for the game later. Wonder how many different broadcasters they'll manage in the one game today?

HH

Well impressed with the '3000' post and responses. Seems like a good world to be part of. By the time some of you read this the 3000 will be passed. Congratulations to all involved!

I too thought of Gerard Butler when I saw '3000' although possibly different thoughts than JamSam67.

So, from what I can gather, Tony's a perv, 26 + 6 = 1 (you'll need to explain that) likes animals and Smelltheglove wonders if I'm a Teacher and married. Big Bobo's Bunnet is the understanding type and Kelly too, apart from 'the walk' bit. Hilarious - I haven't had this much interest in me since that time I was interviewed by the Social. Feart to ask what the Happy Days welcome is. Would that be the original - and better - The Fonz equivalent of Joey in Friends "How you doin?"

Thank you Bridie Bhoy for the Edit tip. Feel free all to send Idiot Tips, I'll not be offended. It might seem trivial to you but a techy breakthrough in my world.

Will be on HesGoal.comedy for the game later. Wonder how many different broadcasters they'll manage in the one game today?

HH
in fairness to tony, he was posting at 4.30 am the other night which is unheard Of
i assume he was on a date and to be on the noise at that time he must have been sent home to play with his train set
he's really a decent fella with a plastic plant in the house so he believes he's from a leafy suburb of Glasgow
he thinks all people from Greenrock are typically bams or bamettes and he's about correct
as for jamsam if you ever get a lobotomy you'll find he makes a lot of sense 😬

HH
See youre quite the comedian already Mrs C and btw Tonys no a perv

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back