WTF is going on?

BILLCOWIE1958

Scored 16 goals in our last 4 competitive games Conceeded 7

Why are we paying £12 million for 3 defenders and not playing them and only playing 1 of them?

Why tge fuck can't we hold on to a 3-2 lead and close out a game?

2 Seasons in a row now we've missed out on a CL bounty losing out on at least £60 million

But don't worry we recouped £20 million of that on Dembele and made up the balance in Europa League last season

This year we made £25 million on KT but we STILL have to qualify for Europa League and that's not guaranteed

What next? Sell CALMAC to Snale Oil in January James to Zenit and Ajer to the highest bidder so the books balance and Lawell gets his bonus

We need rid of the Bastart He's tighter than a fuckin' snare drum

Gumny Melling Why would they want to come here?

We're an average ream being made to look good in Scotland because 99% of our opponents are dross

We should have strengthened as soon as the window opened instead of fuckin' faffing about still trying to identify targets with 2 and a half of the window remaining

It's a travesty what Lawell and the rest of the so called Board are getting away with but what can we do?

Boycott? Nae fuckin' point as they already have the cash from Season Ticket sales so not turning up isn't going to bother the cunts 1 iota

As long as Lawell is calling the shots Celtic as a CL prospect are fucked

This scenario is a DISASTER and those overseeing it should he fuckin' HUNTED out of Parkhead and the Club

Those bastarts across the city will be lovin' this Their tales will be up and the wind will be in their sails

Canny remember the last time I was so fuckin' ragin'

HH?

spot on man this intransigence will not only cost us in europe but in the league as well never in my life have i seen a club which takes so long to sign players they take so long that before they waken up the players have gone elswhere make no mistake bowfin as the huns are over at ipox i am dreading the game over there in a fortnight i dont think i could take another defeat from them in front of their hooligan low life support

The mantra that will come out of Parkhead now will be 'this is not the time to panic buy we need cool head's''.The perfect excuse not to spend again. Before anything else we need to address the glaring problem of our defensive coaching staff. Something is seriously wrong and has been for a long time now. Our recruitment for the most part is also pretty dismal. Somebody needs to answer for the poor choices made.
We need to face up to the reality of what is happening otherwise it going to end in disaster and cost us the league title with even worse recriminations. Lenny needs to be ruthless and start with John Kennedy. Thanks John but you need to move on now.Show that we mean business.

Scored 16 goals in our last 4 competitive games Conceeded 7

Why are we paying £12 million for 3 defenders and not playing them and only playing 1 of them?

Why tge fuck can't we hold on to a 3-2 lead and close out a game?

2 Seasons in a row now we've missed out on a CL bounty losing out on at least £60 million

But don't worry we recouped £20 million of that on Dembele and made up the balance in Europa League last season

This year we made £25 million on KT but we STILL have to qualify for Europa League and that's not guaranteed

What next? Sell CALMAC to Snale Oil in January James to Zenit and Ajer to the highest bidder so the books balance and Lawell gets his bonus

We need rid of the Bastart He's tighter than a fuckin' snare drum

Gumny Melling Why would they want to come here?

We're an average ream being made to look good in Scotland because 99% of our opponents are dross

We should have strengthened as soon as the window opened instead of fuckin' faffing about still trying to identify targets with 2 and a half of the window remaining

It's a travesty what Lawell and the rest of the so called Board are getting away with but what can we do?

Boycott? Nae fuckin' point as they already have the cash from Season Ticket sales so not turning up isn't going to bother the cunts 1 iota

As long as Lawell is calling the shots Celtic as a CL prospect are fucked

This scenario is a DISASTER and those overseeing it should he fuckin' HUNTED out of Parkhead and the Club

Those bastarts across the city will be lovin' this Their tales will be up and the wind will be in their sails

Canny remember the last time I was so fuckin' ragin'

HH?
KT money secures Bonus. All bonuses should be based on football progression, and fiscal prudence. Invest, accumulate, destroy the locals, and, at least, have a go at Europe.HH

We paid £7 million for a CH who , it appears , Lennon is afraid to play . The CL qualifiers and the first two league games were obvious times to bed him in .
This reluctance is worrying . If they don't think he is up to the job , why buy him ? What research did we do ? When we spend £7 million I would have expected PL to have checked him out thoroughly , including his family background going back to his great grandparents !
Is this another Compper ?

HH

The mantra that will come out of Parkhead now will be 'this is not the time to panic buy we need cool head's''.The perfect excuse not to spend again. Before anything else we need to address the glaring problem of our defensive coaching staff. Something is seriously wrong and has been for a long time now. Our recruitment for the most part is also pretty dismal. Somebody needs to answer for the poor choices made.
We need to face up to the reality of what is happening otherwise it going to end in disaster and cost us the league title with even worse recriminations. Lenny needs to be ruthless and start with John Kennedy. Thanks John but you need to move on now.Show that we mean business.
we.ve signed Darren O' Dea!!!!!! solved!

Shocking. This problem goes back years. We more than balance the books each year and our balance sheet is bursting at the seams. It's our distinct lack of ability to put out a first class defensive unit, does the blame lie at our defensive coaches door. With the money we have we should have solid well drilled professionals in each defensive position but another season starts and we are sadly lacking. A defensive unit should be played every game to allow them to form an understanding we have chopped and changed every game.

Same self-inflicted shit, different year. PL knows his way round a P&L spreadsheet but is a trully awful self-appointed director of football. Stick at what you are good at leave the operations to footballing experts.

And Lennon needs a reliable assistant to give him a slap when he decides to replicate failed Rodgers tactics. Because tonight was fecking awful & ridiculous and so unnecessary.

No amount of reflection & girning will change tonight's disastrous result, but let's hope we aren't greeting about the same thing yet again 12 months from now!

You have fecked up Champions League fitba YET AGAIN - do not dare risk 9IAR by your continued stubbornness as you will NOT be forgiven.

PL - I hope you sleep uneasy tonight like normal fans will!

Last edited:
Shame self-inflicted shit, different year. PL knows his way round a P&L spreadsheet but is a trully awful self-appointed director of football. Stick at what you are good at leave the operations to footballing experts.

And Lennon needs a reliable assistant to give him a slap when he decides to replicate failed Rodgers tactics. Because tonight was fecking awful & ridiculous and so unnecessary.

No amount of reflection & girning will change tonight's disastrous result, but let's hope we aren't greeting about the same thing yet again 12 months from now!

You have fecked up Champions League fitba YET AGAIN - do not dare risk 9IAR by your continued stubbornness as you will NOT be forgiven.

PL - I hope you sleep uneasy tonight like normal fans will!
I'm an advocate of both Lenny and PL, BB - but no one is beyond criticism and both of the aforementioned have tried to be far too smart in their respective fields of expertise.

PL or DD, or whoever the hell is responsible for fiscal oversight have cocked it up again with brinksmanship and lack of foresight.

Lenny tried being a tactical genius tonight and made a pigs ear of it. The tone he adopted post-match won't cut it with the players or fans either. He might want to remember the way his tenure ended at Hibs after a fair bit of finger pointing too.

I still think Lenny's the man for the job, but even I'm finding it difficult to keep defending the board. The lights looked great when Corpus scored the third, but they didn't help much in keeping out the two in response.

I'd like to say that this was a blip, but it's a pretty feckin costly blip and I can definitely see N'tcham being punted before the window now that he's found s bit of form.

I'm an advocate of both Lenny and PL, BB - but no one is beyond criticism and both of the aforementioned have tried to be far too smart in their respective fields of expertise.

PL or DD, or whoever the hell is responsible for fiscal oversight have cocked it up again with brinksmanship and lack of foresight.

Lenny tried being a tactical genius tonight and made a pigs ear of it. The tone he adopted post-match won't cut it with the players or fans either. He might want to remember the way his tenure ended at Hibs after a fair bit of finger pointing too.

I still think Lenny's the man for the job, but even I'm finding it difficult to keep defending the board. The lights looked great when Corpus scored the third, but they didn't help much in keeping out the two in response.

I'd like to say that this was a blip, but it's a pretty feckin costly blip and I can definitely see N'tcham being punted before the window now that he's found s bit of form.
How can it be a blip when it constantly keeps rehappening. It is actually becomining very predictable. I agree N'tcham will go and if Rogic was fit - stay with me on this one - he'd also be sold.

As long as PL doesn't try to punt Ajer or Christie this month (think the second one along with CalMac will be linked with English teams constantly next few transfer windows though until they too go).

How can it be a blip when it constantly keeps rehappening. It is actually becomining very predictable. I agree N'tcham will go and if Rogic was fit - stay with me on this one - he'd also be sold.

As long as PL doesn't try to punt Ajer or Christie this month (think the second one along with CalMac will be linked with English teams constantly next few transfer windows though until they too go).
I have to say that it was a blip, BB, because that's my "go to" excuse to the missus when I've gone walkabout.

Unfortunately for her; like the Celtic, my "blips" tend to be frequently occurring. Unlike the Celtic, my blips tend to happen in the other eleven months of the year and not just August.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back