Xavier Mbuyamba

Is that every Windae or just the windaes that we sign 8 players in.
Are these stats from Taxi drivers or window cleaners.
If Taxi drivers then thurs a chance that half ur rite whilst hauf ur wrang.
But I can see rite through the Windae cleaners.
But why ur we liked wi jist yin player
Askin fur auld Kelly

HH ๐Ÿ˜‰

That was the result of a PHD study in Scotland. I am NOT making up that figure. 92% is news media garbage
Huv you got a link to the PhD study, over how many transfer windows was the study done?

Most if not all of us can tell if a player linked to Celtic is garbage, most of the time we sign someone who none of the media have linked us with, which is why I think 8% is high, was the survey done over say 3 yrs or 3 transfer windows was it pre Ange??? As you can see the variables are many so a PhD study would have to encompass all of them... 8 out of every 100 players we are linked with and we would have more players than all the Man City teams world wide...

This is approaching Christmas for agents.
It's them who ' leak' stories true or not to further their clients exposure.

Linked with Celtic usually means , along with a host of other clubs.

For an agent, its no bad thing for their client to be linked with us, raises their profile.

Wasn't Ronaldo linked with us when he left utd but went to Saudi?

That must've been the weak link.

Is that every Windae or just the windaes that we sign 8 players in.
Are these stats from Taxi drivers or window cleaners.
If Taxi drivers then thurs a chance that half ur rite whilst hauf ur wrang.
But I can see rite through the Windae cleaners.
But why ur we liked wi jist yin player
Askin fur auld Kelly

HH ๐Ÿ˜‰
Windae cleaners, windae lickers, doesn't matter
The stats speak for themselves (apparently)
I'd rather get a lift from a taxi driver, than a statistician and same for listening to their patter
Have a pleasant day everyone
100% genuine

Windae cleaners, windae lickers, doesn't matter
The stats speak for themselves (apparently)
I'd rather get a lift from a taxi driver, than a statistician and same for listening to their patter
Have a pleasant day everyone
100% genuine
Statistically taxi drivers ken mair than Windae ๐Ÿ‘… ers but less than Windae cleaners aboot cleaning windaes
But never trust a statistician in a lift theyโ€™ll push awe the buttons bastards

HH ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rough guide to closed season press feel free to add

Linked - we made it up
club source - we made that up as well
insider - more made up stuff
a top agent - not even a news agent
speculation surrounding - desperate made up stuff
Huge bid from unnamed club - Keith Jackson made up stuff
up and coming super star on a Bosman - Ibroke made up stuff
consortium of billionaire investors - yep you know where this is going

Xavier Mbuyamba, a 21 y.o. 6'5" Dutch Centre Half with Vollendam in the Eredivisie linked with us. Ex-Barca and Chelsea youth. The new Virgil?

Noo Gary you are our reliable source on here for transfers and usually your on the money.
Not like you to start an individual thread on a player who is just linked.
Would probably have been advisable to stick it on the transfer thread where it becomes of interest until Ange laughs it off or signs a completely different player as is the norm.
That way you won't get philosophy on PhD probabilities .....it will just be another player linked on a transfer thread which there is nothing wrong with.

8%??? What? Oh no - so you are telling me he probably won't sign for us? But I rushed out and got his name put on the back of my new Celtic strip (I wish I'd gotten "Oh" on the back instead as there are less letters so much cheaper than "Mbuyamba" - "Vennegoor of Hesselink" nearly bankrupted me).

I guess I'll just have to throw that useless rag in the corner along with my unworn John McGinn, Ivan Toney, Rivaldo & Ben Davies Celtic shirts!

8%??? What? Oh no - so you are telling me he probably won't sign for us? But I rushed out and got his name put on the back of my new Celtic strip (I wish I'd gotten "Oh" on the back instead as there are less letters so much cheaper than "Mbuyamba" - "Vennegoor of Hesselink" nearly bankrupted me).

I guess I'll just have to throw that useless rag in the corner along with my unworn John McGinn, Ivan Toney, Rivaldo & Ben Davies Celtic shirts!
Think we would all be throwing our Ivan Toney shirts in the bin now BB ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

9 months ffs can you imagine how long he would have got had he signed for us ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜….

Think we would all be throwing our Ivan Toney shirts in the bin now BB ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

9 months ffs can you imagine how long he would have got had he signed for us ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜….
It would harken back to the Wattie era (ower there, yonder way), where he signed Romanian, Chilean and Russian internationals that barely kicked a fuckin ba' in anger (and that's some going, cos they're a'ways fuckin angry)

They might no have been too fond o' the bookies, but they lads knee how to waste 8-months o' yir life doin' the square root o' hee-haw for nothing.

What's the difference?

Linkedโ€ฆ.
To be linked is to be connected as if by links in a chain. If you walk arm and arm with a friend, you may appear linked.

Linked, as an adjective, describes things that are connected either physically or mentally. Linked train cars are attached to one another. Two ideas that follow one another in a logical chain can also said to be linked โ€” swimming and getting wet are inexorably linked.

You can try using that โ€œwordโ€ in yir next best seller, doc,
Nothing to do with sausage links no?

Back