Yir Having a Lafferty!!

Some businessman that made a Fortune during Covid is bankrolling the signings! Plenty ae Hun Bastards in Joanstin, they'll be Slabbering at the Mooth!! 🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣
True dat
My mate's played for Johnstone Burgh back in the 70's
Both currant buns, but sound boys, still in touch with them to this day
Sclafferty is finding his level now
You can bet that the local Huns will be there, to see their very own Govan Galacticos
HH

CANNOT Believe that Fukin SCUMBAG HUN BASTARD has signed fur ma local Junior Team Johnstone Burgh!! 🤬🤬🤬.. No sure whether tae go on Sat & hurl abuse at the Bigoted Lanky streak ae PISS!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Dorrans signed anaw🤬🤬🤬
Chase the both o' they cunts out o' feegieland, Sean.

Mind an' tell that big streak o' pish that he belongs to one big 32-countied Republic when he goes back!

7th tier of Scottish fitbaw….how the mighty have fallen, 🤣
Will be a “marked” man in the junior game, EVERY fenian player will be lining up to get a kick at him, the “chat” oan the pitch will be “ interesting” everyone will be winding him up, and it disnae take much tae wind up the D.O.B.
when’s his first game? I’d put money oan him getting sent aff 🤷‍♂️

7th tier of Scottish fitbaw….how the mighty have fallen, 🤣
Will be a “marked” man in the junior game, EVERY fenian player will be lining up to get a kick at him, the “chat” oan the pitch will be “ interesting” everyone will be winding him up, and it disnae take much tae wind up the D.O.B.
when’s his first game? I’d put money oan him getting sent aff 🤷‍♂️
They're playing Hurlford on Sat at 2 at hame in a Friendly! No sure if the Streak ae PISS is playing as DEFO NO FIT!! Pissin rain☔☔☔ forecast, massive crowd of 40 forecast!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

True dat
My mate's played for Johnstone Burgh back in the 70's
Both currant buns, but sound boys, still in touch with them to this day
Sclafferty is finding his level now
You can bet that the local Huns will be there, to see their very own Govan Galacticos
HH
Played fur the Boys teams masel m8 in the 80's, won everything! Used tae be affiliated tae Thorn pub which is a Tim pub but Fuk knows noo! Joanstins a TOILET m8, I stay in snotty Elderslie🤣🤣🤣 just doon the road fae Keanie park but NAE WAY u'll see me drinking in Joanstin!! 😁😁

Back