You actually see what that gives the supporters- Rodgers on iconic moment that united Celtic Park

Video Celts

Administrator
Brendan Rodgers has highlight the ‘Callum McGregor Moment’ as he reflected on Celtic’s 3-0 win over Hearts. The hoops skipper has been nursed back towards match fitness over the last month following an achilles injury that robbed Celtic of their most influential force. McGregor was clearly short of full strength in his recent appearances, he was substituted after 62 minutes away to Dundee a…

Source

Continue reading...

Aye there's no doubts Rodgers has SMSMs card and number stamped.
Even the most throwaway off the cuff tongue in cheek comments are scrutinised by all, sensationalised and injected with hyperbole print across the nation's tabloids.
He has a talent or flair for it , call it whatever he's good at it , we've even had him linked with Chelsea this week they're running out of ideas , winning this title will have them all in unison Ange style , pay for his taxi down south.
He has them worried , rightly so, he oversaw our most dominant period and is 2 games away from matching Ange in season 1 though not as nearly backed as Ange was. It's true Ange only spent what he made but £40 million is a lot for Celtic, imagine Rodgers with that kind of backing?
Expect every vacancy in the EPL, Championship, and the other "big 4" financially leagues, to have Rodgers name connected with them.

Liked his comment see you all back here in May from the front main entrance. Big comment to make as he acknowledged he had doubters. Time to give back on both sides.
He's really been tested this season its perhaps the least backing a new manager has had for years. His refusal to acknowledge any signing as his other than choosing to keep scales and perhaps involvement in the Kuhn signing and return to form of James Forrest, he's been ( seems to me) told here's x,y millions worth of players we've had lined up make them into a team. That was happening then a contagion of injuries hit.
I hope not to see us under the pressure of choice from the bare bones we had at some stages this season for a very long time, never would be too soon.
This whole season has been about getting us back to having a fully fit and available squad to chose from and incredibly we have it just as we arrive at the business end.
Celtic might have a better squad of players than the rest around the country but it still takes a really good job to come in off the back of Ange and ask that everyone chips in and get the desired response mostly , some had to go like Haksabanovic ( shame his chance was just about to present itself). The players have rallied behind Rodgers very quickly, it's childish behaviour he isn't even nominated for manager of the year, nothing more jut childish, the number of changes to personnel this season has been something else, almost always someone important was missing or injured.

He's really been tested this season its perhaps the least backing a new manager has had for years. His refusal to acknowledge any signing as his other than choosing to keep scales and perhaps involvement in the Kuhn signing and return to form of James Forrest, he's been ( seems to me) told here's x,y millions worth of players we've had lined up make them into a team. That was happening then a contagion of injuries hit.
I hope not to see us under the pressure of choice from the bare bones we had at some stages this season for a very long time, never would be too soon.
This whole season has been about getting us back to having a fully fit and available squad to chose from and incredibly we have it just as we arrive at the business end.
Celtic might have a better squad of players than the rest around the country but it still takes a really good job to come in off the back of Ange and ask that everyone chips in and get the desired response mostly , some had to go like Haksabanovic ( shame his chance was just about to present itself). The players have rallied behind Rodgers very quickly, it's childish behaviour he isn't even nominated for manager of the year, nothing more jut childish, the number of changes to personnel this season has been something else, almost always someone important was missing or injured.
I think BR has done well, considering the awful transfer windows overseen by Junior and the horrendous injury problems we have suffered to our most important players this season. It has not all been great though, so no point in revising history, as there have been far too many sub-par performances. But when we needed to step up, we have done (so far).

I actually don't have a problem with the Manager of the Year short-list. I'd agree that McGinn, Docherty and McInnes (who I have been critical and doubted in the past) were deserving of recognition based on their achievements.

But we have not finished the season yet and it may all be revised again if we don't win the league title. I'd say Rodgers' report card would be a B or B+ at the moment.

Back