Your analysis of the game

Agree with all said ,was very emotional today ,for all of us really ,why,!!!!!!!!!!! because Celtic is in our minds and bodies ,righteousness will always prevail in the end,we do not cheat, try to play fair, and accept anybody into the Celtic family ,yes!emotions ran very high today ,shows how much we ALL love this club and what it stands for ,god bless us all ,hh

Agree with all said ,was very emotional today ,for all of us really ,why,!!!!!!!!!!! because Celtic is in our minds and bodies ,righteousness will always prevail in the end,we do not cheat, try to play fair, and accept anybody into the Celtic family ,yes!emotions ran very high today ,shows how much we ALL love this club and what it stands for ,god bless us all ,hh
Ma nerves are shattered Ray ,said it before the game Kent would cause us problems,some might no like it but he looks a player

Agree first half we should have put them away
Totally dominated the game. But the Sending off seemed to affect us more than them.
Second half was poor we let them into it
And why Hayes went off was weird as Sinky cannot defend as KT struggled. And although great to have TR back he was nowhere near Match fit. At the time TR came on we needed pace to stretch them Burke or Weah would have been better. But we got over the line
But some strange decisions and our Fitness
Needs looking at.
On to St Mirren game and another 3 points.

HH ☘️

I thought we did very well. We owned them in the first half and I don't have a breakdown of the possession, but I would bet we had the ball 60 percent of the game, at least. Also, I liked the attacking we did for most of the game, and I hope that follows in the remaining games.

Thoughts?

I wasn't too impressed with our creativity when we had man advantage. Very lax and Sinclairs lack of ability to get round players is worrying for me.

Thoughts Hayes was much better than Sinclair and was weird sub with so many players struggling for fitness.

Glad to get any win but wasn't overly impressed yet again by our lack of ability to pass the ball with guile in attacking areas.

Sinclair can't do anything with his left foot very often, id rather see him in number 10 hole to see if he has more joy than inside left.

Generally crossing still very poor. played reasonably well until they went extreme counter with 10 and to start with ntcham who hasn't kicked ball in weeks. Tierney also looked off his usual pace.

The ease with which Kent burst into box for goal was alarming.

Thought we got out of jail a little. Think we should have won by more with possession but we rely on mistakes too often to create goals rather than excellent football.

Suspected it would be tight affair but we just look over confident too often when we get goal up instead of getting 2 or 3 goals up.

Thankfully Morelos is thick as mince
Thankfully wee Forrest finished cooly.

Some of our play was pleasing until they get near the box. lack of proper wing play needs sorted. had jack scored with his chance it would have been total disaster.

Can see why Lennon put Sinclair on as counter threat but for me he was dire.

And fact we had Tierney getting booted often with already no 100 percent that s
removal of Hayes was poor sub imo.

Also fact ntcham aint match
fit meant he was always likely to last around an hour at most.

Lack of exciting goalmouth activity always annoys me.

And I would much rather have 2 up front than have number 10 neither misfielding or attacking effectively. especially at home in front of full house.

corners free kicks and generally 40 yard crosses are still very ordinary considering we have some huge guys at set pieces

I would like to see the team change style to proper 442 tactics at least occasionally at home.

Thoughts?
A wins a win mate don’t care how we get there,,,some crazy decisions way Lenny,,if Hayes wasn’t injured it’s a terrible move to take him off,,,him and kt had candyarse and Tavernier tied up first 45,,sinky too static which stops kt going forward because he blocks things up+kt having to defend on his own might be the reason he’s fecked??and goes aff......then takes a guy that’s not played in weeks off and brings a guy who’s no played in weeks on??burke or timo would have had a party today ,,

Members online

Latest posts

Back