Your man or men of the match?

I've got to give a nod to Scott Bain for his shift. Made an excellent stop from Considine even if it was offside, neither of the players knew that, in fact the only one he didn't get near was big Jozo's effort!

I've got to give a nod to Scott Bain for his shift. Made an excellent stop from Considine even if it was offside, neither of the players knew that, in fact the only one he didn't get near was big Jozo's effort!

????

Least man of the match Shinnie for his aftermatch comments what a plonker sad man sad

I don’t think anyone played as good as they can from did to front. Our final ball and decision making was poor for most of the game. The chances we did create were poorly finished. Aberdeen set out to stop football but even then we had all of the ball and they created fuck all. I watched the game again and listening to they two cunts Rory the Hun and Craigan the Hun in Motherwell clothing constantly talking them up for basically running about was infuriating.

They all want us beat and they don’t hide it. Talking up Aberdeen for running? Go fuck yourselves, all the football came from us and better last third play and it would have been a rout.

Biased raging bastards.

Fuck them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back