ZOMBIE ECONOMICS

On the Zombie Fester fester the clear logical way to become champions is explained between two zombies, and it fits in with the overall economic prudence that makes so much clear sense.

Thread title something like

Do we have enough cash available to overtake this mob this summer.

1 answer

and i quote verbatim

"On evidence so far, no.

This summer is a big test in terms of what our net spend will be. If the board can’t stump up decent funds to have us properly challenging then ST prices should reflect a club likely to finish 2nd and not what the prices currently are which are on par with what they were before 2012"
The fecking board are maxed out this was to be the biggie. Celtic will not rest now nine is in site, no team has done a double 9, massive historic achievement.

Another stonking post from the same thread.

"
From where we were, to where we are now, they have made ample funds available.
Mistakes have been made, costing quite a bit, however they keep coming back with more.
The fans through tickets have put in plenty and will continue to do so.
Of course they could do with investment from elsewhere, but we need to be sure it is from reliable investors.
Rangers are heading in the right direction."

Aye coz i think reliable when a think sevco. Haha ffs the deludemol is shit hot. Keep it away fae me. I’d just get addicted an i like a clear head ??

Another stonking post from the same thread.

"
From where we were, to where we are now, they have made ample funds available.
Mistakes have been made, costing quite a bit, however they keep coming back with more.
The fans through tickets have put in plenty and will continue to do so.
Of course they could do with investment from elsewhere, but we need to be sure it is from reliable investors.
Rangers are heading in the right direction."
So wiz the titanic heading in the right direction! ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back