£20,000 a week?

Finbarmuldoon

For what? Phannying about in the SPL? . We're constantly told that scottish soccer is shite. So why would Celtic even consider it? It annoys me that Celts got dragged into this. Tell him you're getting £10,000 and if you don't like it "f@ck off". End of story. HH

If the Turncoatbull does sign what pish will
Krusty Kreme Biyd spout now.
Pay the wee mercenary the original contract
If he’s no happy tell him to duck off.
My opinion go get Rakeem Harper now tell the fud Turnover go sit on a bench in the EPL and fill your boots.
Don’t want Celtic to be a bargaining position so he and his agents can bandy his new wage to all and sundry.
Sign on or go. We want people who want to be here not just for money but the history we will be making. Only saying
Mon the Hoops

HH ?

My opinion go get Rakeem Harper now tell the fud Turnover go sit on a bench in the EPL and fill your boots.
Don’t want Celtic to be a bargaining position so he and his agents can bandy his new wage to all and sundry.
Sign on or go. We want people who want to be here not just for money but the history we will be making. Only saying
Mon the Hoops

HH ?
Only thing is m8 who dae u believe? Meedja Fukin Despise us so will paint us as Miserable when we dont get sumwan & then Back-trackin if we dae! If the boy signs & turns oot a player then who gives a fuk abt as this t/fer PISH! Let's just wait & see..HH☘☘

Only thing is m8 who dae u believe? Meedja Fukin Despise us so will paint us as Miserable when we dont get sumwan & then Back-trackin if we dae! If the boy signs & turns oot a player then who gives a fuk abt as this t/fer PISH! Let's just wait & see..HH☘☘
If we get him Sean and he does turn out to be a player I will gladly eat a Krusty steak bake from Biyds erchie.
But agree with you medja hate us but believe the club is acting in our best interests here.
You get this much and no more.
If we believe the medja he was on £1000 a week at MWell. And we were gonna pay him £10/12k. So club and it’s coaching staff rate him.
But me personally he’s a greedyfuckingbastard just sayin bud. I would love that kind o pay rise who wouldn’t.

HH ?

Mon the Hoops

HH ?

Is this guy Rakeem any good. I’ve never heard of him.

Had a look for clips of Harper, there are none just WBA fans talking about him. Most think he has a bad attitude and lazy but some he has bags of potential. He’s only 18/19 so plenty of time to get his head right if he does lack any motivation. It also said, in comments, that a couple of EPL teams are looking, but would obviously need to pay more than our £250k as he moves outwith England.

They also confirmed he was up taking in a game with the VIP treatment. I wonder if we are waiting for his contract to run down, or have just moved on with the signing of another 19 year old in Turnbull. If we think he could progress the I would take him for that money. Although unless he’s shit hot it will not be easy for him to get a game. If anybody has any clips of the lad could you put them up? Ta

Is this guy Rakeem any good. I’ve never heard of him.
Like you TV just what I read I’m sure There was something on here but we had him up here to see one of our games. As you said the VIP treatment, most of what I read was pretty positive and there was supposed interest in him from clubs down there.
And he’s young small fee what’s not to like
We’ll find out in 9/10 days when his contract runs down.
But like you want to see some quality brought in.
And let’s get them in and bedded in ASAP.
Mon the Hoops

HH ?

I’m sure this announcement will promote unity and equality in the hun dressing room among those who are on nowhere near that figure.
Bless them!
I'm sure the news will promote delight among the gullybillys who now think their club can afford 20K a week players and we cant. They keep gettin fed the same old shit and swallow it. Which begs the question .... Why are there so many fat Huns when there are so few calories in shite ?????
They must swallow a lot of it, I guess.

I'm sure the news will promote delight among the gullybillys who now think their club can afford 20K a week players and we cant. They keep gettin fed the same old shit and swallow it. Which begs the question .... Why are there so many fat Huns when there are so few calories in shite ?????

That'll be the Buckie and sausage rolls, Weedoc.

They believe it m8 coz their Thik as Fuk Faimly brainwash them at birth & stik a SCUMBAG Wansie oan them afore they kin fukin crawl on 10 knuckoz!!??????..Aw this 'Fabled 55' & Boatles ae Buckie in Gerrard ahem George Square is Fukin Comedy Gold fae these Cunts!!???????

Back